1. Fixed that for you too.
    By the 3rd grade kids should be able to understand the math behind this squash.

2. By the 3rd grade kids should be able to understand the math behind this squash.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by that and if it's aimed my way but, it wasn't me to troll your post, it was the guy I quoted.

3. I'm not quite sure what you mean by that and if it's aimed my way but, it wasn't me to troll your post, it was the guy I quoted.
    That's weird, you're post wasn't even there when I quoted the guy above you.

4. No. Please don't. If you read your fourm for five minutes you'll see that nobody wants this.

5. Good. 500 gold for a flask and 600 gold for a gem is ridiculous ;p
    Like i said in my post. Buy many items that sell fast and stockpile them, and last week before squish sell for 300-400% profit.. Gold squish dosen't do ****.. They just broke ah prices for 1-2 months before it goes back to normal so Ducking stupid..
    But hey i don't mind getting richer each year by their "gold squish"

6. No. Please don't. If you read your fourm for five minutes you'll see that nobody wants this.
    do u think they will look at u?

7. do u think they will look at u?
    I think this is a hole to throw our frustrations into and if anyone opens a thread anywhere else they delete it and tell them to throw it in the hole.

I just like putting things in holes.

8. Did you read the original post? If not, it says all realms

9. Fixed that for you too.
    where exactly did i insult them or their opinion? merely implied they were whining about losing their gold, which most in this thread are doing.

By the 3rd grade kids should be able to understand the math behind this squash.
    and as an adult you should realize your opinion of the gold squish doesn't matter. it's going to go ahead regardless of how many long drawn out "theories" people post.

10. and as an adult you should realize your opinion of the gold squish doesn't matter. it's going to go ahead regardless of how many long drawn out "theories" people post.
    I'm guessing you wrote this before seeing my last comment, also adult isn't exactly a good for my commenting history.

11. I'm missing the edit button from all my posts "also adult isn't exactly a fit good for my commenting history"
    fixed

12. I'm guessing you wrote this before seeing my last comment, also adult isn't exactly a good for my commenting history.
    i did indeed. had a good laugh at

I just like putting things in holes.
    also you can't edit posts in this section.

13. Dear Warmane,

How about us, the players who bought gold VIA trade store? we spent REAL money (converted to coins) to buy gold to use in game. This is unfair!

14. This is completely unfair to

a) People who used their real money to buy gold of the store ( i'm not one of them )
    b) New server players with little gold or old server players that don't play too much lately and seeing their gold accumulations of "active years" evaporate leaving both of these two categories broke for no reason.

People with hundeds of thousands of Gold? They earned it by various ways and they will continue to do that after the squish, even tho i can understand the frustration spending all those hours accumulating it.

You guys need to find other ways of reducing the so called inflation of the server and stop the squishes cause frankly with all respect Squish = Scam in a way. "You tell me its safe to play in your server and spend my time while its not really that safe cause you are attacking my characters and earnings every single year" kind of thing.

Not to mention the donation money used to gold purchasing, that falls into the category of rip-off but then again players sell their gold not warmane. So you should either remove gold purchases from store or make it CLEAR to everyone that EVERY SINGLE year 50% squish will DEFINITELY happen to remove that shadow of your shoulders, cause the shadow exists right now.

I also don't know about your analysis but i do know inflation helps the newcomers. How simple it is to sell stacks of copper ore and gain the money for spell training and mounts?

On conclusion squish IS a way of reducing inflation but i don't think is the best way, most likely is the easiest way. You should start thinking harder on this matter instead giving a flat response that steers on the borders of insult for all the categories of your players. I know that you can do a better job, you proved yourselves in the past, but having a company that addresses on a direct way to people unfortunately means that you have to prove yourselves every day.

First ... 61415161718 ... Last