1. I have nothing against gold squish, but you should not have announced it.
    If anything I would encourage going for 95-99% of everyone's gold without announcing it. Here is why:

1. All of those players selling gold/coins for coins/euro start raising prices in AH and Trade on website, last November expecting squish will happen sometime around New Year. If you were farming for gold to buy coins you would notice this. They were picking extra profit just based on the fact squish is late. The prices gone higher now because everyone else learned what many of us already knew: Squish will happen again. By announcing this you gave time to those gold farmers to raise their prices.

2. Every year, in 2nd part of the year you are able to see players selling coins for euros in yell/say/trade/global chat. Last few weeks SW was full of those. If you were to squish their gold by 95% 2 years in a row maybe they would realize it is time to get some real job.

3. Most of the players complaining here donate 0-10 euros complain about their gold and Warmane rewards, like this server owes them something. Server does not live of your Ulduar, Eternal Shadow/Fire, Gems farming. People selling coins for Euros is something that affect us all and if this is the only way to do it I support it.

P.S. If you did not see this coming, please stop giving advice to Warmane how they should run their server. If you clearly cannot run your bank account in game, why do you think you can manage real bank account that makes this server alive and give paychecks to the people who work here.

Instead of being negative, try to learn something from this experience. Because I am just looking at my magic ball right now, and guess what it says: It will happen again next year.
    Raising prices means nothing for the squish itself. The squish does not care who owns the gold. Squish just cuts total serwer gold by half. That's it

2. Guys they are not squishing the gold even if the post says so. I have 2 high ranking warmane workers posts that say the squish wont happen.

3. To all who are complaining about gold squish I have 3 words for you: Lordaeron Battered Hilt.

4. Some items are already double the price in AH and those who sell gold in the market for coins now we are going to earn half the coins only. I guess there's going to be some compensation?

It would be better if you limit the prices in AH.

5. The cut you take should be converted into Warmane coins. That should be fair!

6. Hello, I have no idea about what's going on at high-end server economy, I came here to Lordaeron realm to check this server like 1 month ago and I invited a large amount of people from our discord community because this seemed like a good quality server and community. People are still doing their best to farm for their mount golds and keep their professions up. This decision looks very demoralizing to them and ruined server's reputation among my community quite fast.

It might be beneficial to people in other realms or high end economy, for any new player in Lordaeron it's a bloody hammer of no reason gold rip off. Unlike the high-end AH prices, training prices and mount prices will not change accordingly.

Suggestion: There is no way to completely save low level players from this because high level players would just stash their gold on lower level characters. So a relief option, every character gets to keep <their level/2> gold unaffected by 50% reduction. This will cause some sort of protection for non-hoarder regular players, the lower level the character is, the more powerful the protection will be (i.e. 10 gold is a lot for a level 20 character but 40 gold is not a lot for a 80 character) and stashing big golds on lower level characters still won't be possible.

I hope it was constructive, cheers.

7. Can't wait for my 100 gold to be 50 gold

8. This is not fear for people who spend real money on coins to buy in game gold! This way we getting half of what we payd for!!! Warmane is stealing from us because getting the half of what is already OURS of what we payd with OURS money for!!!

9. Look at battered hilt on Icecrown. 20k gold LOLOLOL

10. Thanks god,
    the gold was in such a ****ty state

11. can you at least reduce the price of northrend flying mount training please

12. Give us half of the coins we spent for gold

13. Hello, I have no idea about what's going on at high-end server economy, I came here to Lordaeron realm to check this server like 1 month ago and I invited a large amount of people from our discord community because this seemed like a good quality server and community. People are still doing their best to farm for their mount golds and keep their professions up. This decision looks very demoralizing to them and ruined server's reputation among my community quite fast.

It might be beneficial to people in other realms or high end economy, for any new player in Lordaeron it's a bloody hammer of no reason gold rip off. Unlike the high-end AH prices, training prices and mount prices will not change accordingly.

Suggestion: There is no way to completely save low level players from this because high level players would just stash their gold on lower level characters. So a relief option, every character gets to keep <their level/2> gold unaffected by 50% reduction. This will cause some sort of protection for non-hoarder regular players, the lower level the character is, the more powerful the protection will be (i.e. 10 gold is a lot for a level 20 character but 40 gold is not a lot for a 80 character) and stashing big golds on lower level characters still won't be possible.

I hope it was constructive, cheers.

Great idea, actually. Character level / 2 or even level * 2. So a level 10 player can keep 20 gold, etc. And anything beyond that gets squished. That is actually a great suggestion!

First ... 5678917 ... Last