1. THANK YOU FOR THE "Gold Squish" , GOOD JOB WARMANE.

Because alot of Bot farm gold ingame. and the Botter Sell the Golds for Real Money. This is what i saw ingame everyday!!!

2. Sounds Dreamlike Fantastic but, I really wish this could be a solution. At this point it's too late in the game to suggest this since the Gold Wipe is February 17, 2019 and this has been an annual event with no permanent solutions, just a one shot does it for all servers deal.

3. @Cishop It seems that most of the Warmane community loves the Gold Squish no matter which server they play on. It seems useless at this point to give our opinions anymore since it's too late to matter. It's a shame it has come to this after so many years.

4. Instead of doing 50% annually, why not do a 30% reduction twice a year? It would be less of a hit on newer players and would make it harder for wealthier, long time players to mitigate losses by buying goods in bulk off the AH (which seems to cause even more issues) and selling off later on.

5. @Cishop It seems that most of the Warmane community loves the Gold Squish no matter which server they play on. It seems useless at this point to give our opinions anymore since it's too late to matter. It's a shame it has come to this after so many years.
    What? No.

Just because they do this now, doesn't mean they don't have the capacity to change things for their next iteration OR to even change their minds and not do it?

There's still a month left, they have the ability to change (or not).

It's really up to them. Providing plausible solutions doesn't hurt or harm anything. All I'm looking for is to why they're doing it across the board in this method, instead of taking a more precise, calibrated approach of dealing with the problem.

The closest analogy is like dropping a bomb on your house when you see a spider in your home.

6. @Cishop I have been here on Warmane aka Molten, not this account but almost from the beginning a long time like you. I have always loved to play here on Warmane and have met many great friends. I have seen the good times and the real bad and have supported them through it all. Just some of the comments from other players that say this is a good thing makes me think no one cares anymore. But it is their opinion just like ours the express it, like it or not. Warmane has made their choices and it is their server and we all agreed to the 'Terms and Conditions". They have the ability to change, listen and give the community a chance and take in our suggestions and to actually make some solid decisions. I really do not see that happening or any comments from the Warmane staff that they would even consider making any changes.

7. How about you don't squish gold and no one gets upset? imagine that keeping your customers happy, what a concept

8. yep..i`m gone. I farmed for nothing, i donated coins to buy gold for nothing..bye

9. Yeah it sucks! Farming and trying to earn an honest living, does not pay off when it's cut in half every year. Because of all the Bad apples we are all suffer.

10. How about players squish? cutting 50% of all players on warmane

11. How about players squish? cutting 50% of all players on warmane

nice one, most of muiltibox maybe

12. Many of you complaining you farmed gold for so long to buy a flying mount. Let me put it like this. Flying mount costs 5000+1000 for northend flying. I guess if you say you farmed for so long you probably have at least 50% farmed = 3000 gold. If you cant manage to farm 3k more gold in 1 month (YES IN 1 MONTH, since it won't be happening TOMMOROW, you have 1 month to farm the missing gold), then i dont know what to say, find another way to farm. It takes literally a few hours to farm this gold with a gathering profession. Or any profession tbh. Since the prices went up, whatever you do to farm, you will be able to farm a flying mount faster (assuming you are selling stuff to farm gold), so basically you have no excuse to cry

13. LMAO Every year this happens, and every year it gets worse.
    thats cause its just a bandaid solution, and not a very good one at that

14. Am I missing something here? Auction house is mainly a supply and demand market (free), where prices tend to align with what is farmed and sold together with what the player demand is.

In the short term, halving the available gold, will drop resource prices by half too? All it does, is make donations more valuable to the players again - promoting more donations in the process. Also questing will be I tiny bit more valuable, since all gold injected into the realm is questing + vendor sold items + donations..

15. Can someone explain to me why this is such a big deal? You use gold to buy items, mounts, skills and whatnot. If they half the gold, just invest now and get your money back later. What is the big deal? why the f would you need to have 100000000 gold in your bank for nothing?

First ... 789101119 ... Last