1. 80% of Warmane community
    That's like someone who's mom drives a Green minivan thinking almost everyone must drive a green minivan.

2. That's like someone who's mom drives a Green minivan thinking almost everyone must drive a green minivan.
    Exactly. This is the logic of this small group of people who are angry with the squish

3. Exactly. This is the logic of this small group of people who are angry with the squish
    Do refer to my post on the previous page regarding why the squish is a piss-poor idea from a marketing point of view. It's not that I think everyone drives green minivans because my mother does; it's that I know that soon, nobody will be driving anything if we don't stop pouring all the petrol down the drain and by driving this small percentage you spoke of out of the game regularly with stuff like the squish, we plain and simple just reduce its lifespan for the ones of us who enjoy it regardless.

Also, I would love to meet this awesome huge chunk of people who don't mind the gold squish and having 50% of their hardearned belongings taken away from them for made-up reasons.. I think me and them would make GREAT friends in real life. Ten friends like that and my monthly vacations are set.

4. Dear Warmane
    Can we, please, have gold squish more often? Most people playing on Warmane love the QQ of small angry group.

Regards,
    80% of Warmane community
    If you just took a look at all the pages in this topic, instead of pulling numbers out of your dumb ***, you'd see it's probably 80% of people who are against this. But hey, suckidy upidy, right? You're still not going to get anything from the staff, you do know that?

5. Also, I would love to meet this awesome huge chunk of people who don't mind the gold squish and having 50% of their hardearned belongings taken away from them for made-up reasons.. I think me and them would make GREAT friends in real life. Ten friends like that and my monthly vacations are set.
    Why do You guys keep comparing VIDEO GAME to REAL LIFE? xD
    I wonder... Do You consider all the murder You've comitted as real crimes? Should I call the police or what?

If you just took a look at all the pages in this topic, instead of pulling numbers out of your dumb ***, you'd see it's probably 80% of people who are against this. But hey, suckidy upidy, right? You're still not going to get anything from the staff, you do know that?
    I think that everyone who enjoys the squish just doesn't care to post anything here... Less than 100 people wrote a post here and Warmane have 50 times or 100 times that players...
    Please guys... Stop being silly xD

6. Why do You guys keep comparing VIDEO GAME to REAL LIFE? xD
    I wonder... Do You consider all the murder You've comitted as real crimes? Should I call the police or what?
    People who balance friendships, wives, children, jobs and video games feel that their time and especially their money have value and both of which exist in real life. I started in October after playing for a month then I invested 150.00 for gold for crafting in 2 accounts one with an instant 80 to level the other account to try to get to where I was in retail. Immediately following came the gold squish talk on trade and the prices of the high end mats tripled as a direct result devaluing the product that I bough with real life money so they could "combat inflation" and "help us new people". Had there been an honest need for this and it had any positive effect at all no one would be pissed and talking about being cheated.

I think that everyone who enjoys the squish just doesn't care to post anything here... Less than 100 people wrote a post here and Warmane have 50 times or 100 times that players...
    Please guys... Stop being silly xD
    So the 80% are not in the "screw the people who got screwed" camp as you previously claimed, they're more likely in the "I don't care" camp. Most of the "screw the people who got screwed" camp are probably kids. Almost all their time is free time so it has little value to them and money is given to them so that has little value to them.

7. People who balance friendships, wives, children, jobs and video games feel that their time and especially their money have value and both of which exist in real life. I started in October after playing for a month then I invested 150.00 for gold for crafting in 2 accounts one with an instant 80 to level the other account to try to get to where I was in retail. Immediately following came the gold squish talk on trade and the prices of the high end mats tripled as a direct result devaluing the product that I bough with real life money so they could "combat inflation" and "help us new people". Had there been an honest need for this and it had any positive effect at all no one would be pissed and talking about being cheated.
    Well again Your logic fails, since You forgot what "a donation" is. People who have decided on their own to DONATE real money for this server were never promised anything except the fact that they get coins for their donation. This server could run on donations where nobody get anything for donating. Yet they give You coins and how You spend them is Your decision. But again... People DONATE money, not INVEST or PAY or anything. If people don't read terms of donations then it is their problem. They could erase whole server and start over if they wanted, because they own nobody anything. If someone values his/her money SO MUCH, then why would he/she DONATE it?

So the 80% are not in the "screw the people who got screwed" camp as you previously claimed, they're more likely in the "I don't care" camp. Most of the "screw the people who got screwed" camp are probably kids. Almost all their time is free time so it has little value to them and money is given to them so that has little value to them.
    I've never said that there is "screw the people who got screwed" group. You assume that there is at least 1 person who actually "got screwed". But Your misconception of the squish doesn't understand the fact, that nobody actually "got screwed". Therefore I couldn't have said that there is a group of "screw the people who got screwed". I said, that there is a group who enjoys reading all the QQ. And most of them actually don't care if the squish happens or not. I know only 1 kid playing in my guild and he dislikes the squish. Everyone else who I know on this serwer earns his/her money on their own in RL and guess what... They don't care. I would say totally otherwise, my friend. Most of people who are QQing are kids who don't understand real logic behind the squish.

8. This server could run on donations where nobody get anything for donating.
    For a time and then all realms will probably halve in population.
    The #1 reason as to why people play on warmane is that they can get bis without even setting foot inside an instance.
    If you don't believe it you can check the "massive" population of Lordaeron where you actually have to work for things.

The inflation started right at the moment as when the (now)usual gold squishes used to be announced,and since we all know how the staff changes their opinion on a whim nobody believed there won't be another one.Thus prices stayed high,and doubled/tripled after confirmation of another squish.
    There is no logic behind a squish as many other gold sink options are possible,but they won't increase the wallet of the staff.Simple as that.

9. For a time and then all realms will probably halve in population.
    The #1 reason as to why people play on warmane is that they can get bis without even setting foot inside an instance.
    If you don't believe it you can check the "massive" population of Lordaeron where you actually have to work for things.

The inflation started right at the moment as when the (now)usual gold squishes used to be announced,and since we all know how the staff changes their opinion on a whim nobody believed there won't be another one.Thus prices stayed high,and doubled/tripled after confirmation of another squish.
    There is no logic behind a squish as many other gold sink options are possible,but they won't increase the wallet of the staff.Simple as that.
    You guys are really, really mad... Why the hell u keep wrting stuff about inflation and blablabla... There is no need to go into details about the squish and how it affects economy... You keep trying to apply complicated or even simple laws here to explain why some stuff is happening...
    The ONLY think that is happening is this:
    Realm TOTAL gold (trade, bags, banks, mails, AH, WHATEVER) reaches pre-defined treshold -> we get a gold squish. There is NO need to cry about it.

10. Sorry for a typo...
    the only "thing" (not "think")

11. You guys are really, really mad... Why the hell u keep wrting stuff about inflation and blablabla... There is no need to go into details about the squish and how it affects economy... You keep trying to apply complicated or even simple laws here to explain why some stuff is happening...
    The ONLY think that is happening is this:
    Realm TOTAL gold (trade, bags, banks, mails, AH, WHATEVER) reaches pre-defined treshold -> we get a gold squish. There is NO need to cry about it.
    Good thing i don't give a flying **** about the gold squish(outside of the absurd ah prices) as it won't do anything to me and i don't give a flying **** about trolls like you.
    Communism might look better on pages than what it really was to kids these days.Or they never lived in the decay and bull**** it left behind.It doesn't work,simple as that.

12. Funny thing I just remembered. When medical marijuana was first marijuana for the first few months they allowed people to legally give it away but not sell it so dealers started giving it away with a donation equivalent to the sale price.

These donation take advantage of that same gray area.

13. Hello :D which server do you play on? How to get more profit out of it by doing simple things?

Let us know.
    Thx

14. It will be the same dude, gold gets diminished but hia trade value grows up, therefore is the same to have X amount of gold after the squish, it's even better because the economy and the prices are way more stable so it will be better for all of us. The only problem is about things in game that will cost the same amount of gold, but then on the other hand with an hyperinflated economy those prices tend to be virtually nothing and the game itself is not meant to be that way. So overall the squish is good and as I explained above you could get more profit out of it by doing simple things.
    Hi, i would like to also know which server you are playing on and how many characters you support? How to get more profit out of it doing simple things? Doing simple things before or after the squish? Let us know thanks

15. I am closing this thread. It has served its purpose.

First ... 13212223