1. Gnimo, every time when someone is talking about blood you have something to say (ofc sarcasm), every time attacking this spec. Just give them the real facts if you want, but stop talking trash about blood dps in every forum. They all are free to chose whatever spec they want. Yes blood is not as good as Unholy and Frost but playing this spec can be fun and make the game enjoyable.Also try to specify about Blood's burst in fast enocounters. Don't try to go for a fight with me, i won't go any further. Have a nice day!

2. I have nothing against people playing Blood.
    I do have against those who claim that Blood is equal or better than Frost or Unholy, and is the only reason i argue on the topic.
    As i said it before, if you want to play a "fun" spec (altho, spamming HS 24/7 does not seem like a fun thing to do if you ask me, but ok), and your guild is willing to carry that load, and not take something more usefull, than feel free to do so.

P.S. Its funny how you chose THIS EXACT topic to try and prove something, where a dude that originaly made it, says T8 is better than T10 for Blood.
    Oh, you can also go play TwoHanded Frost Spec, if you have a Shadowmourne and want to do less dps. Atleast you will bring a usefull buff to the raid. :D

3. I have nothing against people playing Blood.
    I do have against those who claim that Blood is equal or better than Frost or Unholy, and is the only reason i argue on the topic.
    As i said it before, if you want to play a "fun" spec (altho, spamming HS 24/7 does not seem like a fun thing to do if you ask me, but ok), and your guild is willing to carry that load, and not take something more usefull, than feel free to do so.

P.S. Its funny how you chose THIS EXACT topic to try and prove something, where a dude that originaly made it, says T8 is better than T10 for Blood.
    Oh, you can also go play TwoHanded Frost Spec, if you have a Shadowmourne and want to do less dps. Atleast you will bring a usefull buff to the raid. :D
    To be fair man, u kinda have something against people playing blood. And that first post was bashing, no doubt. But I'm not starting another argument, just wanna point out that this is a private server of a 10 year old game, so don't get angry if people get bored and wanna try different specs and stuff. I have tried blood. It's not that bad, but it's not that good either, it was not worth it for me to be honest. Maybe i will fool around with it when i reach end game gear. It's okay to give your honest opinion, just no reason to be so negative all the time. Cheers

4. A quick thought, think the T8 set bonus refers to 20% increased damage on Heart Strike PER DISEASE. Which means 40% more damage on HS. Altho it's better than just disease damage, i agree it's still not worth it wearing 4 pieces of T8 and losing all of those good stats. Would appreciate if someone actually tried this and posted proofs how it improved their dps or how it "beat" frost or UH.

T8 also increases Scourge Strike damage, and considering UH has another disease this would mean 60% more damage on Scourge Strike. Yet i saw not one DK wearing T8 while dpsing as unholy.
    Edited: February 27, 2019

5. No. You can play w/e u want as far as im consirned, just as long as you do it in your 4 walls, without advocating it as a superior spec, i wont say a word.

"Increases the bonus damage done per disease by 20% on Blood Strike, Heart Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike."
    A simple in game test would show you that IT IS NOT a pure 40% dmg increase as u stated. Such set bonus would be broken and op.
    A simple 2min test would show you that you only increase the dmg increase of diseases by 20%, meaning, if the spell states something like:
    "... and increases its dmg by 100% per disease on target"
    T8 would simply make that 100% > 120%. 40% more dmg on HS, lol... dreams are big for Blood players i guess.
    This means that 2/5 T10 bonus will be a greater increase than T8 4/5 ever will, without looking at the raw stat lost btw.

And this is exactly what pisses me off and makes me bash something. Just by spending the same amount of time IN GAME, actually checking your stuff that you want to present here, instead of wasting it on big walls of text, would save both your time and my time and anyone who reads this time.

P.S. I also bash anyone who claims T9 is better than T10 for unholy on fights like LK and Halion. That is not Blood related, is it?

6. Damn man. Bash all u want, i'm so done talking to you. Argue on game forums for the rest of ur life as far as im concerned.
    And im not even playing blood. I'm just sick of every topic regarding blood dps which people clearly want to try to play is full of your bull****. Pay attention to how ur and Rifo's posts differ, he is stating facts and you are stating ur personal opinions. And i'm not talking about this topic but rather DK forum overall. You don't have to behave like a man-child just because you are right and someone else isn't. And it was indeed my mistake, i didn't see the t8 was refering to bonus damage instead of overall damage. You still don't have to behave like a kid over it
    Edited: February 28, 2019

7. I am not trying to argue, just stating facts as u said Rifo does.
    P.S. Did you see the way Rifo talks to dike, or angrylol? That is NOT bashing, but what I do is?
    If you dont like me, feel free to say so, but hiding behind something like: you dont like people that play blood, you bash people for no reason, you are stating your personal opinion, is just low dude. At the moment, you are kinda doing the same, trying to bash me for "bashing" someone i never did. All i did was state the FACTS, and used a little bit of sarcasm in my first answer.
    Feel free to go on Page 1 of this discussion, and address anything that is NOT a fact that i said (except ofc the first part of my 1st comment here).
    But let me try and help you out with something:

"On a serious note:
    The one who told you that Blood beats Frost and Unholy, especially at lower gear score, has no clue what he is talking about.
    No, Blood does NOT beat Frost or Unholy spec at any time of the game, if both DKs are equally geared and skilled.
    This is how 3.3.5a works, and you cant change it "sadly".
    You can wish for it to be better, and more "fun" to play, but there is nothing better nor more fun about Blood.
    Frost has more complicated and rewarding rotation.
    Unholy has more chill and range/target swap/aoe friendly rotation.
    Blood is a highly melee required spec that has bad switching target dps."
    FACTS ALERT!

"So, OVERALL stat difference
    501 Strength lost (if you want to get to armor pen cap @90%), 51 Expertise less, 230 Crit less, 122 Haste more."
    FACTS ALERT! (and i did a lot more in this, my 2nd comment on this thread, but i wont copy paste a huge wall of text just cos you are unable to read or use common sense)

I am the one actually going out of my way, wasting my time, testing **** in game, calculating to prove you wrong, while all of you are just talking out of your asses, and I am somehow BASHING with my PERSONAL OPINION. Holy ****... Get out of here...

8. Yeah that's why i referenced the whole DK forum, not just this topic. It's not the issue if i don't like you, i actually did because of your guides, but your "Shut up scrubs, i know ****" attittude kinda ruined it. FFS man just let people play blood, assassination, arms or whatever dandy spec IF THEY WANT TO ON A PRIVATE SERVER OF A 10 YEAR OLD GAME. It's not like it has anything to do with you or harming you in any way. And btw this is my last post, feel free to stop the discussion and walk away from an argument thinking you won it, if it makes you feel better.

9. nobody has ever stopped anyone from doing anything in this forum

yikes @miljan022

10. Not the topic discussion, but the one between me and him. It was not that hard to guess.

11. Umm, there is no argument to be won here, or atleast i dont feel like there is. At this point im simply trying to open your own eyes on the hypocrisy and the way u talk jibberish.

Its funny how u talk about Assassination rogues, where I was the one to try and do everything in my power to make it viable and show people how to use it properly on these same forums. Fun fact, failed. Why? Combat is better. End of story.
    That doesnt mean you cant play Assassination, but any good raider will feel useless when going Assassin over Combat on fights like LK (atleast i felt that way). And, i dont know in what universe it is fun to od LESS dps than you could just by going more viable spec. But hey, if fun means: "put your raid in a bad spot and make them carry for the lack of dps u otherwise would not have if u had the proper spec in the first place", sure, have fun all u want. On that topic, since u advocate for people playing "fun" specs, what gives you the right to play a bad spec and do less dps, and make others carry you? Can u imagine a raid where everyone plays a "fun" spec? Good luck killing end game content.

And AGAIN, let me try this now:
    You can play any spec you want, or use any items/gems you want, just aslong as you dont go around saying that is better than the actual meta spec, noone will care, myself included.
    I really hope this will make you see what im trying to say, but i doubt it.

And to try and finish with couple of little examples...
    I guess VoA 25m is loads of fun when u get a bad tank, that loses aggro to first dps just cos he plays a fun spec/rotation.
    Why do you think GS requirenment is so high on global chat? Cos people play dumb **** and dont know how to properly execute their spec/class so overgeared toons make up for that.
    I recently made a new horde FDK, and its an awesome feeling where i have to lie about my GS to get in the raid, where i outdps the people that have 500 more GS than me (i wont even try to talk about how people use wrong gear to boost GS and dont bother to enchant/gem it, nor care to level up a profesion).
    I got every pre ICC item (proper one, not some spellpower or tanking ****) i could, both profs, all gems and enxhants and i couldnt get into the raid cos "low gs" even tho i could dps way more than expected.
    I wonder why?

Sure you can work your way in the raids by talking to the leader and telling him all this, but most of the time they just ignore.

P.S. Everyone can play, do, or say w/e they want here, just as you can qq about me "bashing" people, I can keep trying to lead people towards the light (lul).

And sure, you can blame me for being grumpy, but i had my fair share of arguments with people that just wasted my time, like you are doing here, and im done being nice to them. If i can get my *** in the game and properly test ****, put the time in it, while you will just run around talking crap, u deserve no nice words nor respect, so dont expect any. U contributed nothing to the argument nor posted any pros or cons for it and you are talking how i am bashing without giving any facts.
    Get over urself.

12. LOOOOL. At this point it's just hilarious. The man who talks about wasting time wastes his time on a wall of text that no one really cares about. Sure man, u've proved ur points. I think you should get over urself, not me. And find something better to do. Peace

13. Sure thing bro, il make sure i do something more productive while going to another town on a bus. :)

Its only a waste of time if the person u argue with is a ****** that doesnt see more than as far as his nose goes. If i learn something new from the tests i make, or if i prove me or him wrong where we both learn, or if i chose to use my free time on it instead of farming some in game stuff, its not. But most of the times its me talking facts and them talking dreams. Its a waste of time when u come to realisation that all the efforts you put in and try to use facts to prove something to them wer a waste just cos they decide to ignore them for their feelings. If i really felt like this game and forums wer a waste of time i can put elsewhere, i would not be here.
    This is only in game topic related on what to spec, gem, etc, atm im simply using my free time trying to see how far you can go after saying:
    "Don't try to go for a fight with me, i won't go any further. Have a nice day!"
    I still dont see you pointing out to my bashing without facts.
    Oh, and also, do you really think that i would bother logging or doing anything in game every time a new metabreaker pro pleyur comes on forums if i had this: "Shut up scrubs, i know ****" attitude? :D

P.S. Guess i should go and bash this topic aswell, right? Cos im such a basher... http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398959

14. Some amount of reiteration on where Blood actually fits into 3.3.5's PVE Meta is probably warranted. This is a spec people have been making all varieties of erroneous claims about for years, lots of which are still stuck firmly in players' minds.

Some players also have a fondness for taking less popular specs - typically something Blood DPS, BM Hunter, Assassination Rogue, etc - and tinkering with its playstyle and item/talent choices until they're convinced they've arrived at something both useful and novel. The stuff about t8 in the OP is an example of this. There's nothing inherently wrong in enjoying the feeling of being unorthodox, but this kind of exercise (unsurprisingly) lends itself to plenty of dubious math and misinformation.

Considering the DK forums has always had something of a proclivity for buying into outlandish claims and false bugs, I think it makes a good change to have something repeated that is actually correct.

15. Isn't assassination better than combat in some lower tiers? I've always had the impression it was!

First 123 Last