1. Coins Price

good day warmane community ,I am John from Philippines .I have a suggestion regarding the coins pricing for donations .I think it is a way too expensive for 1 coin = 1 euro . Like for example , can u make adjustments for coin pricing so that I can be able to donate ? like 10 coins = 5 euro . Please if you cut the cost of coins in half ,Many would be attracted to donate . Even just in outland server which is still blooming as time passes . Please consider my suggestion and opinion .
    I promise that I will be a loyal donator when the coin pricing is adjusted .Or rather make adjustments to item pricing . like for warglaive make it 100 coins instead of 200 . Please consider it. I would be happily donate if this case will be implemented .

Thank you

2. They will NEVER do this, but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I approve this.
    Edited: January 17, 2019

3. Nope, nobody does these types of discounts and then we'd all just use VPNs to donate from those countries and get double the coins.
    Donate once and then sell gold, it works really well.

4. Nope, nobody does these types of discounts and then we'd all just use VPNs to donate from those countries and get double the coins.
    Donate once and then sell gold, it works really well.
    OP just suggested lower coin prices in general - not necessarily on account of currency strength disparity.

But if that was indeed his subtext, he should understand that it's misguided in the first place to have an expectation of parity in coin price with consideration to the currency of his nation. Coined items are a luxury and not something the game was built around.

5. In Latin America is more expensive...

and, when coin squishly?