1. It's happened at least 3 times since I started playing on this server about a week ago, which is too often already. Not to add with little to no correspondence or reparation to players affected.

2. Will any of the staff answer us, what is going on?

3. It's happening since 2 weeks ago.. It's annoying

4. Btw a friend of mine just logged into the server , I tried again and nothing happens . But to let u know i think the reason is in our pcs or smt ..

5. It's certainly not a system issue, as this machine was purchased and built less than 5 months ago at top dollar. It's something server side, on their end.

6. yup this happens. doesnt matter what u delete it still happens.

cannot log in for about an hour now.
    Edited: January 17, 2019

7. It's certainly not a system issue, as this machine was purchased and built less than 5 months ago at top dollar. It's something server side, on their end.
    The server doesn't take into account that you donate.
    It does not take into account how many people are online or in a queue.

All it does it tell you that it's trying to authenticate you - and it drops out.

Just like it did for everyone else.

Most of us are donators - which has nothing to do with anything.

You're imposing and projecting unrealistic and totally unfounded expectations.

This world revolves around neither of us.

----
    And also:

WARMANE Y U DO DIS?? I wanna play :'(
    Edited: January 17, 2019

8. As mentioned , that friend of mine is playin from a laptop next to me and he logged in ... and i didnt .. He was stucked at autheticating , started playin some online games and then he tapped and he was in .,.. while i was tryin to figure out whats happenin and why i cant login... we play in Lordareon , and that server was never full so that aint the case here ...

9. I cant login

i wanna login to play but i enter information and press enter it says connecting then authenacing and the it says cant connect to the server can someone help

10. Login server is probably down right now, stop acting like drama queens and go play some pokemon go while they fix it...

11. same problem at me, maybe some1 has a fix or the server has a problem. thanks

12. Same thing this side.
    Roughly how long was it down the last time?

13. My expectations are quite realistic. I expect a server that will work when I want to play on it, save for days listed somewhere as a patch or hot-fix time. That is something that a privately functioning server strives for, and needs in order to be successful. Wanting to be part of something successful is also not unrealistic.

Also take into account that the severity of the issue comes from its constant happening. It'd be understandable from anyone for a mistake to happen here and there, that's just life. But to have the same issue occur 3 times in the spam of 7 days is not a good look. At the end of the day I could care less if I get anything, besides some information from the people pulling the strings as it were.

All I want is to enjoy the same game everyone else does, and it's super numbing when you can't, for a reason beyond your control, this has nothing to do with your mindset on how I'm reacting, all that should matter is the game, the player, and the administration, not your judgement of someone trying to continue using a service they appreciate.

First 1234 ... Last