1. Can't connect

Not able to connect in all three expansions - very long authenticating - then boom - you are disconnected from server... WTF is going on?

2. Cant login, it stop at Authenticating.

3. Not able to connect in all three expansions - very long authenticating - then boom - you are disconnected from server... WTF is going on?
    You're not the only one... Check other forums. Although recreating forum posts won't really help the situation thus further.
    Edited: January 17, 2019 Reason: Just a small edit.

4. This ****ing SUCKS...... every single ****ing time this is happening it's at the worst times when I have free time to play the game, lmfao. Actually ridiculous.

5. Not just you, problem also existing on Icecrown, although some of my friends are able to login.

6. My expectations are quite realistic. I expect a server that will work when I want to play on it, save for days listed somewhere as a patch or hot-fix time. That is something that a privately functioning server strives for, and needs in order to be successful. Wanting to be part of something successful is also not unrealistic.

Also take into account that the severity of the issue comes from its constant happening. It'd be understandable from anyone for a mistake to happen here and there, that's just life. But to have the same issue occur 3 times in the spam of 7 days is not a good look. At the end of the day I could care less if I get anything, besides some information from the people pulling the strings as it were.

All I want is to enjoy the same game everyone else does, and it's super numbing when you can't, for a reason beyond your control, this has nothing to do with your mindset on how I'm reacting, all that should matter is the game, the player, and the administration, not your judgement of someone trying to continue using a service they appreciate.
    Man, just because you want it, doesnt mean you can get it, even kids knows it.

Server have some issues for 1 week, that's fact, we are all getting this error and are a bit nervous cause we are addicted nerds. But still I want to give you few advices:
    1) Go for a walk, come back in a hour or two and try again.
    2)Keep it quiet and just wait for server to come back while playing other game.
    3)Change server if it doesnt meet your standards.
    4)Turn off your PC and do other staff, never come back to wow.

It's up to you what you will do, *crying* on forum won't change this situation, help you or any of us.

7. can we pley pls. let me innnnnnnnnnnnn

8. Cant log in either dont know what to do

9. Sadly none of that is your job to decide, it's mine. While I'm sure you mean well, you're mostly just blowing smoke up my ***. Worry about you, not me; if I wanted your opinion on any of my stances, I'd ask for. If I cared, maybe I'd take heed. Why don't you go take a walk, keep it quiet, change servers or turn off your PC? Unbelievable.

10. The issue is being looked into. Thank you for your patience.

11. Yeah i got the very same issue. Cant find any explanation anywhere.
    Is it just me or are these servers starting to go to hell?

The gold cuts and now this?
    We cant even get an explanation to why we cant connect.

12. llevo con este problema desde hace 2 horas y lo mas gracioso esque hace justo 2 horas desconecté para cambiar de cuenta y me dejaron sin entrar a ninguna... ole!!!

13. Sadly none of that is your job to decide, it's mine. While I'm sure you mean well, you're mostly just blowing smoke up my ***. Worry about you, not me; if I wanted your opinion on any of my stances, I'd ask for. If I cared, maybe I'd take heed. Why don't you go take a walk, keep it quiet, change servers or turn off your PC? Unbelievable.
    I didnt mean well, I hoped you'll left warmane tbh, we don't need ppl like you here :(

I got error -> checked forum -> read there is a problem -> Ate breakfast, reading news, waiting patiently. And thats why I called it advices, sadly, I cant make decisions for you.

Now, hope it will be fixed soon, end of story here. One more thing - please play as alliance, I would be really glad not to met you in game in any place other than bg, it seems like a good place to a guy like you.

edit: I just logged in so yea, these 30 mins was really worth your tears.

First 12345 Last