1. Sadly none of that is your job to decide, it's mine. While I'm sure you mean well, you're mostly just blowing smoke up my ***. Worry about you, not me; if I wanted your opinion on any of my stances, I'd ask for. If I cared, maybe I'd take heed. Why don't you go take a walk, keep it quiet, change servers or turn off your PC? Unbelievable.
    Quite the entitlement you got going there.

Edit: servers are back up
    Edited: January 17, 2019

2. Its still not fixed, I get stuck at Authenticating, anyone else? :/

3. Same here, it's sad that I only get to play limited amount of time playing after work and this happens.... sigh

4. Lol tried to log in this morning, 8 hours later ... sameee

Any recent update by the staff ?

There seems to be some stream going so some people are actually able to play?

5. I last heard about 20mins ago that it's being worked on.

6. i have the same problem now,
    patchlist and realm list are correct, idk y is this happening.

7. same problem here, i was online (lordaeron realm) and was in Dalaran, got dc, and couldnt connect back, said "Authenticating" and after a while failure message.

Restarted PC and modem, flushed and registered new dns, turned off firewall, deleted cache folder, renamed WTF folder and none helped.

Turned off modem for 4 hours and now when i turned on, the problem exists.

8. im stuck too, i did try VPN and it worked but since my latency was about 500ms i just gave up.

looks like server is blocking some countries IP ranges, like in iran we cannot access the website without changing IP for a few weeks now (and server itself today).

hopefully it gets fixed since one of the moderators said its being worked on.

9. I have the same problem and it is almost 20 hour that I cant log in to the game!

10. same here. has anyone found a solution yet?

11. Same problem here can not log in anymore and its basically not playable anymore .... GMs please fix this issue

First ... 2345 Last