1. Stuck at authenticating..

Hello, anyone could help out? When i try to login, i can't get past "authenticating" part.. So annoying..
    Any fixes or is it Warmane fault?

2. server offline?

i cannot connect. is server offline?
    "authenticating" for a minute and then "disconnected from server"
    Edited: January 17, 2019

3. Same for me, hope they will fix it soon

4. I was wondering the same question. Tried to connect to Lordaeron with a friend of mine and we both got stuck in that authenticating , and after it the same result as mention above (or below) ..

5. This is pretty stupid. I was logged in, the game crashed, and now I can't pass the authentication. What a joke. Premium btw. Donator btw.

6. Same. Says authenticating then I have been disconnected from the server

7. There are probably no GMs or active stuff online to inform us whats happenin ... Or porly they dont see any problem at their servers , and they cant find the problem to fix it .. But hope that server will come back soon online cuz 2day is a playin day ;)

8. Compensation should be given for these outages / issues. My time to play is limited, and when I sit down to play I plan to do just that. That's why I donated to the server, so I wouldn't get stuck behind a 3 hours queue when I want to play. But even without queues, this is still going to inhibit my ability to play, and it's honestly so irritating.

9. I'm about to start here on warmane, I've played here before but never maxed a toon here. Does this happen often ?

10. Compensation should be given for these outages / issues. My time to play is limited, and when I sit down to play I plan to do just that. That's why I donated to the server, so I wouldn't get stuck behind a 3 hours queue when I want to play. But even without queues, this is still going to inhibit my ability to play, and it's honestly so irritating.
    You don't even get compensation on retail if it crashes...

11. Did someone tried to change the realmlist or delete the dbc files , and try to enter . Is it just us that are experiencing that kind of difficulty loginin in , or others have the problem .. thats what im wondering now , cuz if u check the list its said that theres nothing wrong with them servers and everythings its online which is messed up

123 ... Last