1. i have just disabled the authentication and now i can log in again

2. i have just disabled the authentication and now i can log in again
    What do u mean u disabled the authentication?

3. I think he means the 2 step authentication.

4. Same problem here...

Offtopic: I have this stupid problem that everytime I run wow.exe I have to press accept 2 times like I would run it for the first time. And the settings go back to default. Anyone with a quick-fix?

5. Same problem here...

Offtopic: I have this stupid problem that everytime I run wow.exe I have to press accept 2 times like I would run it for the first time. And the settings go back to default. Anyone with a quick-fix?
    Right click wow folder , properties, uncheck read only.

6. Right click wow folder , properties, uncheck read only.
    Hmmm.. I unchecked the box of wow root folder but the problem persists. Should I uncheck a specific folder inside the root one?

7. Try moving the folder away from downloads folder, then try again

8. We are players of iran.
    We cant login warmane
    Becouse in begin authentication wow is hanged and we D.C
    WHAT we doing?
    Pls help us

9. Hello we are iranian players, anyone could help out? When i try to login, i can't get past "authenticating" part.. So annoying Pls help us

10. Pls someone help us. We cant log in...........

11. Hello....i have the same problem, but now, i only can connect to game by using VPN....... without VPN, i checked connection by using cmd and typed ''/ping warmane.com'' and ''/ping logon.warmane.com'' and it pinged both, which i think, it means i can connect without VPN too......but i don't know what happens in game....i'm not sure but i think this had happened before
    I hope this gets fixed cause VPN softwares....may......increase latency suddenly sometimes, it hasn't happened to me yet ^^
    Thanks for support
    Edited: April 19, 2019

12. it's been 2 days now that i can't log in to the game, obviously some (idk, maybe all) Iranian players can't log in to the game.
    Can someone answer if it's going to be fixed or are Iranians banned from warmane realms?

13. it's been 2 days now that i can't log in to the game, obviously some (idk, maybe all) Iranian players can't log in to the game.
    Can someone answer if it's going to be fixed or are Iranians banned from warmane realms?
    Here is your answer:
    Iran government is blocking outside connections thus blocking your acess to our server. It has nothing to do with us or politics from other countries. Just yours. All the rest of the world that hasn't such issues, can connect just fine here. That being said, sorry, but we can't do anything.

Any topic about this subject anywhere in the forum will be locked and directed here, being deleted after.

First ... 345