1. [email protected]

About 2 weeks ago i messaged [email protected] regarding a issue,and i still didnt got answer, is there any chance that i wont ever get a reply ? Or it just takes time.

2. Try sending another email. They usually reply within a few days. Unless your issue is something that they don't provide support for or something that has to be sent as ingame ticket.

3. Hey dude...

I'm having trouble logging into my secondary account on WOW.
    It is showing message that the account or password is invalid and I have tried to recover it, except that my old email that was created for this account is no longer working.

That's why I can not recover it .. My account name is _________, with the name of the character "Skaalfar" .... Could you get her back for me?

Here is my email to get in touch with me> [email protected]

Thanks in advance./
    Yours sincerely, Bizaardvark.

4. Change Email

Hey I try 10 times but i cant change my email i dont know whats the problem

Here is my email to get in touch with me [email protected]
    Edited: March 18, 2019 Reason: [email protected]

5. Hey I try 10 times but i cant change my email i dont know whats the problem

[email protected] New one
    [email protected] Old one that dont works
    Edited: March 18, 2019

6. Hey I try 10 times but i cant change my email i dont know whats the problem

[email protected] New one
    [email protected] Old one that dont works
    Did you actually tried sending them ([email protected]) an email? because that's not something you can solve on the forums, if you didnt, then do it and explain them your case.

And please consider this:

#8: No Spamming -- Say something once and bump if you need to, but don't spam any message more than once (includes cross-posting). Necro-posting (one month or older threads), "+1" posts, derailing and other disruptions also fall under this rule. Reply -pictures for provoking someone are not allowed.

7. May 24, 2019  
    my account is suspended in site warmane.com becouse i have tryed to donate and bcs of 3 unsuccesfully tryes i was suspended becouse of suspicious activiry pleasee remove it i just tryed to donate...

8. May 24, 2019  
    my account is suspended in site warmane.com becouse i have tryed to donate and bcs of 3 unsuccesfully tryes i was suspended becouse of suspicious activiry pleasee remove it i just tryed to donate...
    Read what Sankyo said, you can also open a ban appeal on My Account> Support.
    Edited: May 24, 2019

9. May 27, 2019  
    i cant create ticket when im ip banned in site i cant make anything thats why im writing here

10. May 27, 2019  
    i cant create ticket when im ip banned in site i cant make anything thats why im writing here
    then send an email to [email protected] for support

11. Hi, since I released the ticket and GM told me to consult here, I want to ask if it is possible to get back the account to which I forgot his password and email, since I have developed a hero and I do not want to leave him like that. .. I don't know how to prove, I think if you see the ip address from which this account is logged in, you will see that it was only me, of course if there is such a function. If I can really get it back that way, I'll write the character's name and account name. I also think of one secret answer. Thank you!

12. Hi, since I released the ticket and GM told me to consult here, I want to ask if it is possible to get back the account to which I forgot his password and email, since I have developed a hero and I do not want to leave him like that. .. I don't know how to prove, I think if you see the ip address from which this account is logged in, you will see that it was only me, of course if there is such a function. If I can really get it back that way, I'll write the character's name and account name. I also think of one secret answer. Thank you!
    It is curious that you have not read the answer of what you should do on this same topic.

For problems with the account, you must send an email [email protected] since they are the ones who are trained to help you with that. But since you can't prove that the account it's yours, i think it will be hard, but you will not lose anything trying.