1. Impressive dodging capabilities.

2. There is no real worst class/spec for BGs just be good at what you do and you'll do some impressive stuff.
    That being said in my opinion Demolock is basicly the worst of them all, roll full pve with 3 healers to occasionally one-shot a bis person, other than that it falls off.

There is a big difference between easy to play and hard to pull off in bgs though. If you like to have an easy game, go ret paladin like 45% of the pvp community, if you like it harder go frost mage.

I personally love to CC/control fights, have utility and burst when needed, so I main sub rogue and frost mage for BGs.
    Is it the best spec or class for BGs? Hell no. Do I love playing it? Hell yes.
    Nothing feels better in PvP than killing bis people 1v2/1v3, of course you need to be mechanically good to pull it off.

3. We discuss the classes/specs that struggle to be number 1 on KBs, damage or who struggles to keep Deaths at 0.
    Yeah, and when it comes to balance druids, damage is the least of your concern because balance druids have 2 strong aoe spells. Surviving, yeah, that's a problem if you get attacked 2+ vs 1 but other than that, balance druids do a ton of aoe damage so if you are this obsessed by damage, then don't put balance as "bad spec".

But as i sad, the job of a balance isn't to top in damage and kills.

4. There is no real worst class/spec for BGs just be good at what you do and you'll do some impressive stuff.
    Indeed, a good player can certainly make a difference as any spec. Yet like I said, we are interested in the classes/specs that fall short even if you are good.
    That being said in my opinion Demolock is basicly the worst of them all, roll full pve with 3 healers to occasionally one-shot a bis person, other than that it falls off.

There is a big difference between easy to play and hard to pull off in bgs though. If you like to have an easy game, go ret paladin like 45% of the pvp community, if you like it harder go frost mage.

I personally love to CC/control fights, have utility and burst when needed, so I main sub rogue and frost mage for BGs.
    Is it the best spec or class for BGs? Hell no. Do I love playing it? Hell yes.
    Nothing feels better in PvP than killing bis people 1v2/1v3, of course you need to be mechanically good to pull it off.[/QUOTE]Indeed, a good player can certainly make a difference as any spec. Yet like I said, we are interested in the classes/specs that fall short even if you are good. That said, there is certainly enjoyable moments where one can shine!
    Yeah, and when it comes to balance druids, damage is the least of your concern because balance druids have 2 strong aoe spells. Surviving, yeah, that's a problem if you get attacked 2+ vs 1 but other than that, balance druids do a ton of aoe damage so if you are this obsessed by damage, then don't put balance as "bad spec".
    1. In this thread we assume you are queued solo, in other words only 1 balance druid. 2. They got two strong aoe spells, one that cancels as soon as a CC lands on you or you shift out from owl/normal form and a second one that locks out your entire nature school which is quite problematic if you get interrupted. So in terms of being a poor performer boomkins, at least in my book, pass.
    But as i sad, the job of a balance isn't to top in damage and kills.
    Which in other words make it a poor spec for just that job which is what we are discussing in this thread.

5. Honestly, in wotlk BGs nothing matters more then Damage and K/Ds bar MAYBE in SOTA. Thats just how it is, 90% of bgs (personal experience, no one has numbers) are decided when one faction is shown to be superior in that BG, and once that starts happening the BG snowballs, on the inferior side a few people leave, a few go afk or hide somewhere (after all, there is no real incentive to lose with effort, you just get less because it takes more time, WOD (however horrible it was otherwise) was the first expansion that fixed that) and suddenly the scoreboard is all red or all blue at the top.

Afterwords its a matter of cleaning up what is remaining, the flags/caps will come quickly and eventually the BG is won fairly fast (with 5/4 cap or 3-whatever flags).

Only very rarely, and only in cap the flag bgs sometimes the winning side just runs in a circle and gets backcapped so often that they actually lose, but that is very rare.

What matter is BGs is the damage/preassure you can create (via dpsing or by keeping the dps alive).

That is game design though, and has very little to do with the playerbase, play MoP bgs for an example and youll see people play much more focused on Objectives.

On topic, id say mages and locks are amongst the very best BG classes (bar frost, even though a Blizzard spaming mages with points in the BLizzard perk is super strong in 40 man bgs, constant roots on the entire enemy team is quite strong), they both do extreme damage and more importantly are a ranged class. Druids do very well too, feral(/rogue) gameplay is (sometimes) very different from other classes, they cap flags, 1v1 and gank people (and yes, a feral can oneshot just as well as a rogue (pounce, mangle, TF shred and 5 CP bite = anything beneath 6k GS is dead or at 10% or so, in good gear you are looking at 15k bites vs cloth), and balance just does obscene damage.

So, id say the worst specs are:

ENH shaman (just a bad spec in 284 meta in general and especially in BGs)
    Fury Warrior (because lol, fury)
    Resto druid (now, this is a very good spec usually, but its heals are hots mostly and the damage is so high that people often just die before the hots start ticking, leaving this IMO the worst healer for bgs).
    Edited: January 19, 2019

6. The more rogues alliance team has the higher our chance to win.

7. "2. Druids. As boomkins they lack burst and survival." LOL ?
    Dot dealer/caster with plate armor stats while in moonkin form.
    İ will not say other elements of survivability.

8. "2. Druids. As boomkins they lack burst and survival." LOL ?
    Dot dealer/caster with plate armor stats while in moonkin form.
    İ will not say other elements of survivability.
    Its true though, moonkin suvival is pretty garbage. Which is the main reason the spec isnt that viable in arenas. In bgs/wpvp you can cope with positioning/kiting etc.

It has armor, but less then real plate and nearly all melee in the game eihter stack arp or have mostly magic damage, the spec doesnt have a "oh****" cooldown like bubble, shieldwall or iceblock. Its only real def cd is dispellable and unlike feral it cannot afford to sit in bear form at all, its also not as tanky as a warlock and lacks the burst/cc of that class. If you combine that with the lack of silence and reliable instant CC and with the specs mana issues you just dont have that strong pvp spec.

Its damage output its awesome though, which makes it a very decent bg class.

9. Its true though, moonkin suvival is pretty garbage. Which is the main reason the spec isnt that viable in arenas. In bgs/wpvp you can cope with positioning/kiting etc.

It has armor, but less then real plate and nearly all melee in the game eihter stack arp or have mostly magic damage, the spec doesnt have a "oh****" cooldown like bubble, shieldwall or iceblock. Its only real def cd is dispellable and unlike feral it cannot afford to sit in bear form at all, its also not as tanky as a warlock and lacks the burst/cc of that class. If you combine that with the lack of silence and reliable instant CC and with the specs mana issues you just dont have that strong pvp spec.

Its damage output its awesome though, which makes it a very decent bg class.
    So true.

Smartest we can do is: Barkskin, Trink if needed, Free Action Pot and Nitro Boosts to Germany.

10. Smartest we can do is: Barkskin, Trink if needed, Free Action Pot and Nitro Boosts to Germany.
    And during that split second of taking said action you realise you got a Judgement of Justice debuff on you or that the enemy has already done exactly the same rotation (FAP+NB) and you switch from "escape mode" to "say your customary 2 second prayers"! :D

11. And during that split second of taking said action you realise you got a Judgement of Justice debuff on you or that the enemy has already done exactly the same rotation (FAP+NB) and you switch from "escape mode" to "say your customary 2 second prayers"! :D
    That’s why you queue with premade :D

12. That’s why you queue with premade :D
    Sadly yes, and that is what has somewhat ruined BGs a bit. Because it is difficult to get "good battles" with a premade since you tend to either just dominate the opposite side or get dominated by a enemy premade.

First 12