1. Can't write char description on character trade page

Some time ago there was an opportunity to write a description about current character. For example some specific things like mounts that I have, receipt, honor points, arena points. In general highlight something that I think is valuable.
    For now, I don't see such an option. Why is that? Have I missed it or it's really gone?

2. If they click on the character it opens an armory link and people can check mounts. Honor, Arena points and gold are shown when you hover your mouse on a character on trade. For other info you want to provide, just spam in game :) Hope it helps

3. It's removed due to misleading/false information in the info box. For example "BIS Disc priest with LOD/Bane/RS25hc", people see that, oh that's great. How much? 63 coins, oh wow, nice. But hey, it has 3 items on it. Or lies about other achievements, HKs, mounts, whatever.
    Now those are all visible in the armory of the character, that's all we need.

4. ... maybe for those who wanted to abuse it.
    People who want to buy character(s) will end up checking achievements and professions via armory. Why would they trust what a random player says over what they can actually see and find out.