1. I wont leave dungeon!

And get deserter debuff! You have an option to kick. When I said kick me pls, you have 2 options:

- to kick
    - or not to kick

Played on retail almost 10 years, never saw gm banning player cuz he left or don't want to leave group czu there is a mechanism to remove that player.

And don't be mad cuz Im a tank and you will need to wait 15mins to find another. Role a tank role and play. Or stop wipping on trash bosses.

Peace all.

2. What. Too bad doing what you described is 100% a bannable offense. Here are the options when you say "kick me pls"

-get deserter debuff by leaving group
    -get banned
    -quit thinking you're special and complete the RANDOM dungeon that YOU queued for.

"Peace."

3. I saw only 3d ban-disruptng gameplay, refusing rdf.

I guess that is when ppl troll rdf tool and declining constantly?

4. What. Too bad doing what you described is 100% a bannable offense. Here are the options when you say "kick me pls"

-get deserter debuff by leaving group
    -get banned
    -quit thinking you're special and complete the RANDOM dungeon that YOU queued for.

"Peace."
    No I dont want to countinue when people got 1shot 3 times on trash boss.

5. I saw only 3d ban-disruptng gameplay, refusing rdf.

No, it's refusing to participate in rdf - saying "kick me" and refusing to complete the dungeon meets the 3 day ban.

6. No, it's refusing to participate in rdf - saying "kick me" and refusing to complete the dungeon meets the 3 day ban.
    Good to know that.

7. I saw only 3d ban-disruptng gameplay, refusing rdf.

No, that's exactly when people refuse to leave and ask to be kicked. You can leave if you want and get deserter debuff. You don't get to make the group wait for a new player without getting a deserter debuff.

No I dont want to countinue when people got 1shot 3 times on trash boss.
    Then leave and get deserter debuff if you prefer that.

Played on retail almost 10 years, never saw gm banning player cuz he left or don't want to leave group czu there is a mechanism to remove that player.
    Since Cata or MoP you get deserter when you get kicked too. They solved the problem that way.

8. No, that's exactly when people refuse to leave and ask to be kicked. You can leave if you want and get deserter debuff. You don't get to make the group wait for a new player without getting a deserter debuff.

Then leave and get deserter debuff if you prefer that.

Since Cata or MoP you get deserter when you get kicked too. They solved the problem that way.
    Funny things is how this disrupting gameplay, but 30 multiboxers don't.

9. Funny things is how this disrupting gameplay, but 30 multiboxers don't.
    I just don’t understand how you can defend your positon of a guy who’s on purpose trying to ruin the experience of the other 4, only because you’re selfish and thinking only about your own ***.

10 of us can beat up the multiboxer, those four people in that dungeon can’t beat you up.

I guess that’s too bad.

10. I just don’t understand how you can defend your positon of a guy who’s on purpose trying to ruin the experience of the other 4, only because you’re selfish and thinking only about your own ***.

10 of us can beat up the multiboxer, those four people in that dungeon can’t beat you up.

I guess that’s too bad.
    You know how?

When you get to the last boss, wipe 3 times, cuz: (Trial of champions btw )

1st try- healer got 1shot
    2nd try: 2 dps got 1shot, war is afk
    3rd try: 2 dps got 1shot, then mage get into instance just to get 1shot again. How, I don't know, cuz Im spec que that instance daily cuz of the trinket.

Last try, I said ok, last try. I got into the instance, started the fight and Black Knight knocked me back THROUGH THE GOD DAMN DOOR! I WAS LIKE ROFL so I got out of the instance + I can't get in (I was in Dalaran and can't use tp back)

So that was the last try, and I refused to go again.

And THEN, healer said (after he got 1shot) this is my fault how I can refuse... bla bla bla.

11. You can’t let other people affect you in that way. If we’d let all the *****s of this server affect us, we’d be the same.**** happen and experience might be bad, but let’s not do anything bad on purpose. Just by doing that, we should do enough.

I can’t remember what that boss does, but you guys must be doing something wrong if people are getting one shot. Might be even tank’s fault:P However, it doesn’t matter.

You can refuse, but just leave. Leaving is refusing, isn’t? That’s what’s fair to everyone. Gameplay and failing to kill an NPC is something different.

Edit: If it’s easier for comparing purposes, avoiding to do specific dungeon because you don’t like something is exactly the same as afking in BG, or even slightly worse as 1 person in 5 man group is way more improtant then 1 in 15 or 25 and we all know that being afk in BG is against the rules. Quite simple?
    Edited: January 17, 2019

12. You can’t let other people affect you in that way. If we’d let all the *****s of this server affect us, we’d be the same.**** happen and experience might be bad, but let’s not do anything bad on purpose. Just by doing that, we should do enough.

I can’t remember what that boss does, but you guys must be doing something wrong if people are getting one shot. Might be even tank’s fault:P However, it doesn’t matter.

You can refuse, but just leave. Leaving is refusing, isn’t? That’s what’s fair to everyone. Gameplay and failing to kill an NPC is something different.

Edit: If it’s easier for comparing purposes, avoiding to do specific dungeon because you don’t like something is exactly the same as afking in BG, or even slightly worse as 1 person in 5 man group is way more improtant then 1 in 15 or 25 and we all know that being afk in BG is against the rules. Quite simple?
    I dont know this is the first time wiping this instance and Im always tanking it. Hes doing some aoe, HC version. Never had any problem.

And yeah they were low.

But , what now I can get 3days ban cuz I tried 4 times to do it, and they are demanding that I LEAVE and get debuff and after that they will DISBAND THEIR GROUP ANYWAY. No matter if I got kick or leave, they will disband anyway.

13. I dont know this is the first time wiping this instance and Im always tanking it. Hes doing some aoe, HC version. Never had any problem.

And yeah they were low.

But , what now I can get 3days ban cuz I tried 4 times to do it, and they are demanding that I LEAVE and get debuff and after that they will DISBAND THEIR GROUP ANYWAY. No matter if I got kick or leave, they will disband anyway.
    That’s right. Players were having so many problems ‘cause of others (mostly tanks) refusing to leave. You can get more insight on those issues by reading this and how it started:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=382597

Now it’s the moment when you realize you’re talking to the wrong person :D
    Edited: January 17, 2019

14. You are with 4 other people in a dungeon. You are the one who wants to quit the dungeon, no the other 4 people.

So you are saying it's OK that they need to wait 15 minutes (probably more), but it's not OK for you wait 15 minutes. And you are the one who wants to leave, not the other 4 people.

I hope you get banned mate, those 3 days will help you clear your head and hopefully make you realize you are not special just because you play tank.

15. You are with 4 other people in a dungeon. You are the one who wants to quit the dungeon, no the other 4 people.

So you are saying it's OK that they need to wait 15 minutes (probably more), but it's not OK for you wait 15 minutes. And you are the one who wants to leave, not the other 4 people.

I hope you get banned mate, those 3 days will help you clear your head and hopefully make you realize you are not special just because you play tank.
    Actually 1 dps got kicked before me so we were 4 of us.

Roll more tanks people and also don't wipe on trash bosses 3 times pls.

And when you get one shot , and you are paladin healer, and blame other , get gear or learn to use spells.

123 Last