1. Actually 1 dps got kicked before me so we were 4 of us.

Roll more tanks people and also don't wipe on trash bosses 3 times pls.

And when you get one shot , and you are paladin healer, and blame other , get gear or learn to use spells.
    You’re right about rolling tanks, but again, you’re missing the point.

Bad performance doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have right to try and do the dungeon. It’s completely irrelevant if they fail or not.

As a conclucion: You don’t have to do that dungeon, keep asking for kick. In the end you’ll keep getting banned until you change your mind or quit the game. Who knows, maybe there are people who enjoy getting banned. There’s probably a Guinness record for number of WoW bans - here’s one point of getting banned.
    Edited: January 18, 2019

2. johnny please tell us your in-game name so we can avoid your toxic *** thanks.

3. I dont know this is the first time wiping this instance and Im always tanking it. Hes doing some aoe, HC version. Never had any problem.
    How, I don't know, cuz Im spec que that instance daily cuz of the trinket.
    theres no trinket that drops from HC version of ToC5, you want to do normal version.

And whats killing your group isn't the aoe, its the powerful dot Black Knight places on one player each time, which needs full attention from the healer. As a tank you are the dungeon guide its your job to lead your group, not sit down like a child and say 'kick me please'.

This debuff is what your healers should look out for: http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=...rked-for-death

4. As a tank you are the dungeon guide its your job to lead your group
    I think you’re going to feel the wrath of Gnimo.

@GNEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. I think you’re going to feel the wrath of Gnimo.

@GNEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Cringe......

6. CRY MOAR NEWB. I REFUSE to kick people. Just because you don't want to do a certain dungeon or don't like the group makeup. If people are dying, try a new strategy. If some one is too low geared, then kick that person.

I was in a group once where a doucebag didn't want to do UK. The whole group refused to kick him. The guy said, "Then i'm just gonna stay here."

OK

So we continued. 4 man'd the dungeon and kicked the guy before the last boss so he wouldn't get an EoF. Take Deserter debuff or GTFO.

7. "You can't fix stupid"

Ron White.

8. No I dont want to countinue when people got 1shot 3 times on trash boss.
    Here is the deal man, been in party with bad and **** geared players suck and having to wait 30 mins if you leave suck even more. I understand why you wanna be kicked and just requeue to get another party. That been said however situations like this are very rare. Most of the time people are been douches or they simple don't wanna do the dungeon they ended up in and demands they get kicked or they refuse to play at all. This have been a major problem on Warmane that happen on daily basis for many many people. Warmane had to take some actions, they simple picked the lesser evil which is banning people who refuse to play and demand a kick.

9. The best way to handle this, so as you to be happy and the other party member be happy, just leave after first boss. Then you wont have to endure the dungeon/players you dislike, and the others wont be harassed by your demands to be kicked. Clear and simple.

10. CRY MOAR NEWB. I REFUSE to kick people. Just because you don't want to do a certain dungeon or don't like the group makeup. If people are dying, try a new strategy. If some one is too low geared, then kick that person.

I was in a group once where a doucebag didn't want to do UK. The whole group refused to kick him. The guy said, "Then i'm just gonna stay here."

OK

So we continued. 4 man'd the dungeon and kicked the guy before the last boss so he wouldn't get an EoF. Take Deserter debuff or GTFO.
    Cool and I wont leave. Cry moar.

11. Here is the deal man, been in party with bad and **** geared players suck and having to wait 30 mins if you leave suck even more. I understand why you wanna be kicked and just requeue to get another party. That been said however situations like this are very rare. Most of the time people are been douches or they simple don't wanna do the dungeon they ended up in and demands they get kicked or they refuse to play at all. This have been a major problem on Warmane that happen on daily basis for many many people. Warmane had to take some actions, they simple picked the lesser evil which is banning people who refuse to play and demand a kick.
    I do for example Stratholme, every time. But when ppl said that is my fault for wipe, and when they said LAST TRY and after that they wont disband to reque...well sry guys.

12. The best way to handle this, so as you to be happy and the other party member be happy, just leave after first boss. Then you wont have to endure the dungeon/players you dislike, and the others wont be harassed by your demands to be kicked. Clear and simple.
    Very good said. Best reply.

13. realy warmane ?
    you suspend ppl for leaving dungeon ? :V
    i can't believe it :V

if you go to a party with your friends and suddenly if you have to leave party ... can they sue you and send you to jail? :V

who wrote this childish rules? xD

there is a punishment tools for leaving which is called " deserter debuff ".... i'm disappinted......may its time to leave this server.

last week i report a person who were spaming global with a racism insult...u didnt care...and didnt suspend him althought i send docs and sc for you.

and now! i got suspend for absoultly nothing! ....change your moderators....probably they are some crying kids. Good bye warmane

14. realy warmane ?
    you suspend ppl for leaving dungeon ? :V
    i can't believe it :V

if you go to a party with your friends and suddenly if you have to leave party ... can they sue you and send you to jail? :V

who wrote this childish rules? xD

there is a punishment tools for leaving which is called " deserter debuff ".... i'm disappinted......may its time to leave this server.

last week i report a person who were spaming global with a racism insult...u didnt care...and didnt suspend him althought i send docs and sc for you.

and now! i got suspend for absoultly nothing! ....change your moderators....probably they are some crying kids. Good bye warmane
    you should try reading sometimes, it helps. you get banned for refusing to do the dungeon and asking for a kick so you don't get the debuff. enjoy your ban.

First 123 Last