1. And when I say tanks are the most childish and entitled role in the game, they get mad

2. realy warmane ?
    you suspend ppl for leaving dungeon ? :V
    i can't believe it :V

if you go to a party with your friends and suddenly if you have to leave party ... can they sue you and send you to jail? :V

who wrote this childish rules? xD

there is a punishment tools for leaving which is called " deserter debuff ".... i'm disappinted......may its time to leave this server.

last week i report a person who were spaming global with a racism insult...u didnt care...and didnt suspend him althought i send docs and sc for you.

and now! i got suspend for absoultly nothing! ....change your moderators....probably they are some crying kids. Good bye warmane
    This is the most embarrassing post i have seen in a while. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn to read before.
    Edited: June 24, 2020

3. realy warmane ?
    you suspend ppl for leaving dungeon ? :V
    i can't believe it :V

if you go to a party with your friends and suddenly if you have to leave party ... can they sue you and send you to jail? :V

who wrote this childish rules? xD

there is a punishment tools for leaving which is called " deserter debuff ".... i'm disappinted......may its time to leave this server.

last week i report a person who were spaming global with a racism insult...u didnt care...and didnt suspend him althought i send docs and sc for you.

and now! i got suspend for absoultly nothing! ....change your moderators....probably they are some crying kids. Good bye warmane
    Nobody gonna miss You here mate, specially with that attitude. We have easy and clear in-game system, don't wanna play that dung with these certain people -> Leave and take deserter buff. Its not like its up for 3 days.

Also, its so common that if someone start to type "xD" and other emojis at the end of statement, combined with calling others "kids" etc, he is the most childish one.

Tank crying about other getting one shotted, well, I highly doubt a pala healer can be one shotted in rdf. Maybe from direct meele crit from boss, but thats Tank mistake no to keep aggro.

To be honest OP You sound like a real douchie and I hope You'll get ban for Your actions. This "disturbing gameplay" ban system was made to punish people exactly like You.

4. The amount of ldiots that this thread gathered is amazing. I also feel bad for the people that took time to explain stuff to the OP, he doesn't deserve it.

5. And when I say tanks are the most childish and entitled role in the game, they get mad
    I dunno. I usually get cussed by the dps when I don't pull like a madman because I dare to wait for my healer to get mana back.

First 123