1. it's zul gurub bugged?

Hello everyone.
    I am trying to get the tiger that drops in zul gurub so i skip alll the mobs and go directly to the boss, the thing is that i kill the 2 adds and then i start focusing the boss, but the two adds just revive, out of nowere. And the thing is that i've spended almost 2 hours trying to kill him but the goddamn adds just keep reviving, so that leads me to the title of the post, it's zul'gurub bugged or is there a mechanic that i don't do? either way i'll be glad if some one can help me out with this problem.
    Btw i play in the icecrown server.
    Thanks

2. Its boss mechanic, you must kill them approximately at the same time, otherwise they just keep respawning, don't forget to interrupt the female one, as she heals them for nice percentage

3. But do i have two kill the 2 adds at the same time or do i have to kill everyone including the boss?
    Edited: June 23, 2020

4. Everyone including the boss,get them all 3,very low, and then kill them,nuke like you never did,coz timer is short... Then should only boss respawn again in tiger form, and then just kill him, no special tactics, maybe hug a wall