1. Arms Warrior PvP BiS rings

Hey there!
    I was wondering.. why some of the top arena warriors use Signet of Twilight HC instead of Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance?
    Like.. isn't the proc of the ashen ring superior ?
    Isn't it something like this? :

Signet of Twilight HC 's stats > Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance 's stats
    BUT
    Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance 's stats + proc > Signet of Twilight HC 's stats

which makes the ashen ring the better option

Or is it because the top warriors such as God to give an example, prefer stable stats instead of RNG ?

I'd really appreciate some good answers on this :D Thanks in advance!

BTW, bis trinkets on warrior are STS HC , DBW HC and then... Death's Choice HC ?
    Is it worth to use Death's Choice in some situations?

1 more thing
    Since warriors don't really benefit from the Haste of Vrykul buff from dbw, couldn't you just /cancelaura that buff and then hope you get the Strenght of the Taunka one? Or such a thing isn't worth it because of the internal cooldown of dbw? Like.. 1 form lasts 30 secs.... and i suppose you can get a form every 1 minute or 2 ?

1 more thing again....
    What do you guys think of the +10 all stats chest enchant or the +10 all stats gem ?
    Are those better than +20 resilence chest enchant and a +20 [something] gem ?
    Edited: January 17, 2019

2. people go with signet because you in most cases can utilize the stats better than the proc from the ashen ring.

in situations that you get the proc and you get kited, you sit in a cc chain or w.e the proc just goes to waste, meanwhile the stats from signet are always there.

trinkets:
    sts > dbw > wfs
    some like to use wfs instead of dbw because of the rng factor on haste (and to some extent, crit).

the cooldown on dbw starts when you get the proc, so canceling the form is just a stupid call.

dont even think about going anything other than 20 resil enchant on chest.

you use 1 nightmare tear to activate your meta gem. rest of the slots are resil to a point and arp

3. Hey, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it! :)
    One thing tho... why wfs over death's choice ?
    is it because of the wfs's crit rating ?
    death's choice has ap instead of crit for example :D

4. What you trade is 204atk against 148crit (Kings buffed.). Statwise wfs is giving better for arms. Even better if warrior is buffed with bom instead of kings due spellsteal.

DC
    510str (1060atk without BoK, 1166atk with BoK.)
    288atk -> 1348 without BoK, 1454 with BoK

WFS
    148crit (%3,28 - %3.29)
    1250atk