1. Donating for warrior

Hey guys.
    I wanted to know what is the best item I could buy with coins.
    I play both pvp arms & pve fury and I hope to keep it that way.
    I already got shadowmourn and STS.
    Second weapon is voldrethar. Rest of set is mostly relentless and some ****ty parts.
    What is the next item I could buy that will be most benaficial for me?

Thanks for the help.
    Edited: January 19, 2019

2. halion boots, neck , dbw , toc back, golren

i would go dbw or gloren for more dmg

3. I`d get http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50733 or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54578 or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54581.
    All of these drop either on Lk or Halion on 25 hc mode so they are harder to get than the rest of the gear.
    The only other item that is hard/impossible to get are wrathfull shoulders but they are also not a big improvement compared to rele shoulders.
    I wouldn't donate for DBW hc. It's not that hard to get it in game and there are other good alternatives such as WFS or DV.
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50198 is also a pretty strong trinket for PvP that you can get with vote points.
    Edited: January 20, 2019

4. dbw would benefit you the most in pvp

5. dbw would benefit you the most in pvp
    Donating for a item which has 20% drop rate on a boss that even pug raids are able to kill?
    I wouldn't buy that unless your plan is to get all the gear from the shop.
    Edited: January 20, 2019

6. Donating for a item which has 20% drop rate on a boss that even pug raids are able to kill?
    I wouldn't buy that unless your plan is to get all the gear from the shop.
    ye, better get some inferior stat stick like apoc or falinrush, or even penumbra rofl.
    all of which, seen individually, spike your dps alot less than dbw does.

in addition, dbw is probably the most sought after item in the whole raid for warriors/rogues/hunters/dks

7. You are going to need pvp trinket for arenas, unless you play human.

If you want to improve mainly your pvp and are human and/or dont care about arenas, than dbw would be best item you could get. (but its not that hard to farm, just time consuming)

If you are not human and want something for pvp (arenas), then probably rs boots would make the most sense. As you will have to get pvp trinket and second weapon is useless.

If you want to improve the most in pve, then gloren would be best item + its hard to get.

8. ye, better get some inferior stat stick like apoc or falinrush, or even penumbra rofl.
    all of which, seen individually, spike your dps alot less than dbw does.

in addition, dbw is probably the most sought after item in the whole raid for warriors/rogues/hunters/dks
    Well, then good luck with farming Halion and LK on 25 hc mode because that's pretty much what you'll have to do when you use your coins for DBW but your intention is to be BiS geared one day.
    Edited: January 21, 2019

9. PvP > Wrathfull Shoulders
    This is a no brainer.
    You wont be able to get these shoulders legit since 3s is dead, so they are never waste of coins.

PvE > Glorenzelg, or any other Ruby Sanctum item.
    Both Lich King and Halion are considered hard bosses, and loot from them is valuable cos of that.
    However, there are options that can let you be able to make an itemisation, that will give you almost same amount of stats, a bit less duo to lower item level overall, so its not a big deal if you cant get all of them via coins i guess.
    DBW is a HUGE dmg increase aswell, but it all comes to what you are able to do/farm, and what you are willing to prioritise.

[Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand]
    [Penumbra Pendant]
    [Apocalypse's Advance]
    [Signet of Twilight]
    [Deathbringer's Will]
    [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring]
    [Coldwraith Links]
    [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards]
    [Vereesa's Dexterity]
    [Umbrage Armbands]

Warrior needs all these items (and is really gear dependant).
    This is the order i would use to get my items i guess, which is based on the difficulty of a boss, or lets say how often will you see any of these items, and how many other classes need them on top of you.
    Penumbra before Apocalypse is mainly duo to the fact that there is no other neck in the game that can replace Penumbra, while when it comes to Belt + Boots combo, you can get Hit + Armor Pen from [Malevolent Girdle] (EoF Belt) [Hellfrozen Bonegrinders] (BS Feet), same stats that you need, less since they are lower in item level. Do this with every piece of gear you want to coin, think about if there is a in game way to get similar items, and than coin the ones you wont be able to change for a long time.
    Vereesas is 2nd last on the list mainly cos the [Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape] give almost same amount of stats (5 extra stats wont change anything).
    Umbrage is last cos its mainly PvE fury warrior only BiS, and it kind wont make that much of a big deal, from using Toskz when it comes to DPS.

There is also [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy]. I coined this item on my Warrior for example, mainly cos it was my last BiS item and i farmed it for 6 months, so i guess i snapped. Dont get it if u are limited with coins/cash.