1. New Face round here

Hey there and Hello all the same, fellow new Player here for WotLK Server side from Germany. I used to Play Wow when it was Vanilla some, then some BC, some WotLK that stuck with me the most and then more Cataclysm to Legion with a dear friend but those as nice as they were never stuck much with me. Hardly dared Looking for a WoW Server as most were just that bad and getting a near authentic experience wasn't in for me. So I am here, possibly sticking with Lordaeron despite not as good as Icecrown as am not really ably or willing yet to pay up.

I will likely Play around as either a Druid, a DK once I can (and likely just one as idk if it says no second hero class here) and ofcourse Warrior and Paladin aside Priest and Shaman (I prefer to be a Tank or Healer for Dungeons etc) hoping to get along just nicely.

2. Will be out to give the Pandaria Server also a shot, to see what it is like and Maybe have a friend of mine who i did Play WoW with to get there as well. Make it a Grand of a Time like on the Retailer WoW. Woohoo!

3. I decided to stay on Lordaeron Shard of WotLK, Scarfern the Druid at lv 14 currently and really Looking for some fellow People from Germany or elsewhere who'd want to Team up and quest around sometime.