1. Addon settings reset

Does anyone know what trigers this?
    Also I had a copy of my WTF folder, but when I copy it into the wow folder, i still don't have the settings back? Why does this happen, am I doing something wrong?

2. Move your wow folder away from the downlaod folder, right click it, properties, uncheck read only.

3. Move your wow folder away from the downlaod folder, right click it, properties, uncheck read only.
    Uncheck read only for which file? The wow launcher? Or the config in WTF?
    Also can I somehow get my settings back from my old WTF folder (that I have saved previously)? If so, how?

4. From the entire wow folder, and first try to see if your settings save after that and if they do, then make sure the wtf file you're going to import also has read only unchecked and try swapping it out.

5. Hi,

I think I'm having a similar problem. When I launch the game, I still have the "end user license agreement" and the "Terms of use".
    It also go back to full screen mode, while I select windowed mode every time. The sounds settings also reset.

But, the key bindings and other things from Interface are working good !

Also, for the AddOns, DBM is working, but Gladius isn't. I took them on this forum : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369755

Any idea to help ?

Thx

6. Does the fix I described not work?

7. Hi,

I think I'm having a similar problem. When I launch the game, I still have the "end user license agreement" and the "Terms of use".
    It also go back to full screen mode, while I select windowed mode every time. The sounds settings also reset.

But, the key bindings and other things from Interface are working good !

Also, for the AddOns, DBM is working, but Gladius isn't. I took them on this forum : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369755

Any idea to help ?

Thx
    This, I also get it, except I use full screen instead of window.

Unchecked the read only now, will have to see about that later since I'm in queue right now. :D

8. Does the fix I described not work?
    Oh, yes it does ! Problem for settings and start fixed, thx =)

Do you have any idea for Gladius ?
    Edited: February 19, 2019

9. Unchecking the read only worked. Thank you!

10. addons resetting

Warmane is a good server so it randomly resets addons to default every now and then, I have to replace my savedvariables folders every single day because one of the 15ish addons I use resets to default every few times I relog