1. Disconnecting at login

Hello, I have two way authentication on, and soon as i put the authenticator code in it disconnects me at login everytime.

I've had this issue for today whole day un able to log in.
    I read from the forums that if you take the authentication off it might work but I don't think that I want to take of account protection order to join or will do so. I want solution to keep that on.

This isn't the first time and other people have this issue as well. I hope someone will help us to get fix for this.

I also need the authenticator for trade services, which i use a lot. This is also a reason why i rather not take it off.

Hopefully someone can get sense of this and make something out of this. I have bad english,

2. You can have authenticator enabled for the website but disabled for the game, there's a check box in the settings which says "Enable in-game protection", if you uncheck that you'll have authenticator on the website but not in the game.
    You can do that as your last hope, other than that deleting cache or just typing the code in as soon as it changes might help.