1. The downfall of Lordaeron or The changes that need to happen for Lorderon

Hello Warmane community and staff.
    Recently people are talking how Lordaeron is going down the hill and I decided to act.
    Im not gonna gamble too much so lets get with it.
    Heres my list of suggestions and changes that need to happen for you to have a balanced server, happy community and longer lasting player base.
    All of my ideas come with solutions, have in mind that opinions can be subjective and this is yet only an opinion:
    1st. Crossrealm
    The imbalance in crossrealm is something we're all familiar with. You- a Lordaeron PvP *** que in BG just to find out you're the least geared on both teams doesnt feel great, specially when you're considered overgeared on Loraderon but undergeared on Icecrown standard. Gearing in Lorda is hella hard due to lack of spots in the guild to harder content etc etc and even then you feel little because u put all this effort and months in gearing.
    Solution: Add a filter- a filter that will filter out Icecrown players above the avarage high GS in Lordaeron for example i think 6,2 gs is rly good filter.
    So people dont feel like shlt when joining BGs and have a balanced PvP.
    The good thing about this is that it can be implimented in arenas aswell (bc as far as we know Lordaeron is dead)
    2nd. The Stigma and arenas
    I wont discuss arenas themselves because i already mentioned my idea about them but speaking about the dead arena bracket- I want to mention that people are SCARED to do arenas, scared that they will get banned in other words Warmane Staff doesnt have a clear definition (at least in my opinion) what Wintrading is , and people are getting banned because of it and they dont understand why they are punished.
    Theres a bigger problem with punishing someone that doesnt know what hes/she is punsihed for and that results in no or negative effect (no arenas in this case)
    Solution: Merge arenas with Icecrown and Blackrock and add the "Gear Filter" i spoke about earlier.
    3th. The feeling "small" syndrom.
    This generaly what I think and feel free to disagree this is rly just how i feel.
    And im gonna put it simple:
    I personally generally feel super bad when I have the simplest issue, I write a ticket, and receive no attention what so ever or a generic response.
    Solution: You should find a solution because the community will feel respected and will be more loyal and respectful when our interests meet.
    (Now, i dont mean this in the bad way, i dont know how much work u have or what u r busy with, thats simply my experiance and i wrote this down not to attack but to simply put it out there so feel free to disagree with me , thats how i feel about this)
    Solution: I wouldnt bother to disrespect any of you the Staff memeber by telling you how to do your job, so i will leave this empty and hope our interrests meet.
    4th.
    Scripting.
    Theres not much into it.. you can meet scripters anywhere if u r not sure of if that person is a scripter or not the joke is that his name will have "Script" in it just bacuse these people never get banned. Now this is not a report thread so thats all i have to say about it. Its against any respecting servers policies but these people never face bans and IDK why.
    Solution: Inform them and Ban Hammer.
    5th
    Transmog System.
    Transmog system is welcome by any means in my opinion, what i dislike about it is the fact that we can get a chance for only 1 token per week and the fact that we cant remove transmog without donation.
    Solution: Make it more managable with a transmog vendor of some sort that u can use arena points , honor points or whatever currency is out there.
    Thats my top 5 recomendations. Feel free to comment, discuss, share your ideas.
    Now I have more ideas like how to balance PvP and PvE and how to bring back world PvE and PvP due to the fact people can get tired of the content as they do and go to other servers and thats one way to keep peoples psychological interrest and attention on the server.. in the server ..but I find that that can be uncomfortable for the Blizzlike advocates so I will leave that for some other day but I have one last thing to say:
    -This realm is in desperate need for its community, for its staff for the creative and actually doing self-respecting people to come together and rise a new and better quality.
    Make Lordaeron great again!!!
    Edited: January 19, 2019 Reason: Removed content breaking rules.

2. PvP gearing for Battlegrounds is main issue at Lordaeron. Think about how many players we have online? Around 6k peaks, and how rarely you can spot 6k gs Lordaeron players at BG's. Lordaeron become quite fast PvP dominated by PvE players, after Outland realm progression. Fact this is hardcore PvE realm, and WotLK resilience gear is so much less powerfull, and harder to get vs advantage of PvE gear.
    So same ppl who dominates PvE dominates PvP pretty much. And yeh.. trading is one word, mmr dropping, dispanded high rated games teams etc. if you take good look.
    Not rocket science to see the picture. No room for outsiders of the core members. If you check /who all arenas you find there about 0-4 players average day outside flush. There is no room for new teams to get more than about 1500 rating then big gap to upper 2k and above.

- Get ratings high in first team
    - Promote your team mate to team leader
    - Leave team
    - Get new team
    - Loose against your tradeteam, and drop your mmr
    - Dispand your fake team
    - Go back your first team

:D

Edit:
    All these factors above together effects.We have much poorly PvP geared, and ok PvE geared glass cannons at BG's.
    We have here a lot of players, never even get to see raid loots, nor Wrathfull ratings. /who Wintergrasp players gear at armory you understand.
    I am not talking about arena top ladder either. Imo above 1800 rating for gearing BG's is not necessary at all. Heck if you have raid weapon then ratings for the Wrathfull chest is more than enough for Crossrealm BG's. I don't have and it's ok for me.
    Problem is it's so freakin impossible atm here. Crossrealm arenas hardly makes anything easier, so meny teams full BiS at first game.

- Sibe -
    Edited: January 19, 2019

3. I agree with everything Duubadaaba and Gothie said.

To make words less redundant, I'm busily assembling players for my PvP guild. If anyone wants to help, mail or whisper my Alliance character Adramolech.

4. I want to mention that people are SCARED to do arenas, scared that they will get banned in other words Warmane Staff doesnt have a clear definition (at least in my opinion) what Wintrading is , and people are getting banned because of it and they dont understand why they are punished.
    Theres a bigger problem with punishing someone that doesnt know what hes/she is punsihed for and that results in no or negative effect (no arenas in this case)
    PvP Exploiting highlights From rules, very clear and self explanary:

*MMR Dropping: Losing in arena on purpose to lower own MMR below normal value.

*Wintrading: Arranged battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to bans.

*Arena Boosting: It is not allowed. neither paid or for free

5. PvP Exploiting highlights From rules, very clear and self explanary:

*MMR Dropping: Losing in arena on purpose to lower own MMR below normal value.

*Wintrading: Arranged battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to bans.

*Arena Boosting: It is not allowed. neither paid or for free
    Theres a clear problem with that bc this doesn't work- people that did arenas to get arena points and were no match for the full heroic and full wrathful players in 3v3 got banned along with the ones who won them.
    Theres clearly not enough criteria (if i should use that word bc my english is poor) on wich players with concerns/BanHammering Staff can judge uppon.
    My example is simply: People that played 10 games in 3v3 (over 50 teams) were banned for 3 months for Wintrading,
    Same goes to arena boosting. How can you even ban for that? and how exacly can you prove it ?
    Thats what i mean by "not having a clear definition".
    And there wont be a need for one if you simply add a filter of 6.2 gs for IceCrowners and merge the servers for arenas aswell.
    Pvp is not playable atm, people are afraid to go arenas bc of wintrading accusations, and people dont feel special when playing in a full donate icecrown team vs another icecrown full donate team.
    (yes i agree that skill > gear but you have to understand that your feel like an ***** putting effort into gearing on this realm, Icecrowners non-ironicly laugh at us and tell us to leave)

6. Theres a clear problem with that bc this doesn't work- people that did arenas to get arena points and were no match for the full heroic and full wrathful players in 3v3 got banned along with the ones who won them.
    Theres clearly not enough criteria (if i should use that word bc my english is poor) on wich players with concerns/BanHammering Staff can judge uppon.
    My example is simply: People that played 10 games in 3v3 (over 50 teams) were banned for 3 months for Wintrading,
    Same goes to arena boosting. How can you even ban for that? and how exacly can you prove it ?
    Thats what i mean by "not having a clear definition".
    And there wont be a need for one if you simply add a filter of 6.2 gs for IceCrowners and merge the servers for arenas aswell.
    Pvp is not playable atm, people are afraid to go arenas bc of wintrading accusations, and people dont feel special when playing in a full donate icecrown team vs another icecrown full donate team.
    (yes i agree that skill > gear but you have to understand that your feel like an ***** putting effort into gearing on this realm, Icecrowners non-ironicly laugh at us and tell us to leave)
    Staff do not have to prove anything. Legal sense and individual examination in every ban case, i'm sure. And if the previous things were even hesitant and afraid, it's very likely exploiting?

What comes PvP i agree, arenas are not playable at Lordaeron. Too much problems like above, inevitably due to the low arenas activity. One must arrange a date to have opponent at the same time in queue. Even 2's. The current situation forces players to Exploit.

Yesterday I witnessed the Alliance's defeat against Lordaeron's Horde premade team+ couple Icecrown Hordes. I was very proud, though a loss. Graz Lordaeron, most our team from Icecrown got rekt :D
    5 geared guild officers, i couldn't miss the familiar pattern... Why we don't have Decent geared PvP players more than just a handfull? ;)
    Edited: January 23, 2019