1. Watching movies or youtube stuff

2. like one year ago i had 2500 ppl in front of me and it took me about 1,5 h to log in. today i started queing 4 hours ago with 500 ppl in front of me and now im at position 150. how the *** can this be?

3. Probably earlier iccecrown had more ppl overall, but now overall is a little lower, while amount of ppl skipping que (donation) is way higher

4. Is it legal or possible to trade wow gold for Mint prepaid cards via player to player trade? I live near no citys almost off grid you could say. I don't deal with plastic cash. Just seeing if it's possible or any other forms of trade etc. If not I'll cut my losses and play on a different server haha.
    You can easily buy one of the prepaid cards online. Dollar General, CVS or the like. You obviously have internet.

NOTE SUBWAY CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED BY THE PAYMENT SYSTEM

5. like one year ago i had 2500 ppl in front of me and it took me about 1,5 h to log in. today i started queing 4 hours ago with 500 ppl in front of me and now im at position 150. how the *** can this be?
    Yes, this had happened to me as well. I queue in 4pm and get inside at 23 pm and later. xD It's bad I know, but now I donated so it's over. That is happening because when people who donated get inside, your queue is always extended by 1.

6. What do you guys do when waiting for server queue for 2 - 6 hrs :(? I'll be waiting in queue for 6hrs just to play for 2hrs then have t o log off so depressing lol.
    What the hell you talking about? You mean BG queue on Alliance? Yeah that sux since cross realm is about 20-30min at 6k+ GS ...

Oh wait you mean Icecrown non-donar access ... com on ... jsut donate 10€ and have no queue ...

Nothing in life is for free ... not even this server ...

First 12