1. Queue Time is gross :(

What do you guys do when waiting for server queue for 2 - 6 hrs :(? I'll be waiting in queue for 6hrs just to play for 2hrs then have t o log off so depressing lol.

2. I go out, make 10e, donate it and never sit in a que again.

3. Anyone else from United States play?

4. From my understanding your CC company will convert for you. I plan on donating later today

5. Yes I live in the US. I donated using a Subway card and you do not have to purchase these from Subway. Typically any place that sells gift cards will have these. The exchange rate changes constantly but 10 euros is a little more than 11 US dollars. If you donate once, you will skip the queue forever.

6. Is it legal or possible to trade wow gold for Mint prepaid cards via player to player trade? I live near no citys almost off grid you could say. I don't deal with plastic cash. Just seeing if it's possible or any other forms of trade etc. If not I'll cut my losses and play on a different server haha.

7. Is it legal or possible to trade wow gold for Mint prepaid cards via player to player trade?
    No, it's bannable.

If you have no credit card you can donate with paysafecard.
    Not sure about usa but in germany you can get them at any gas station.
    Look here: https://www.paysafecard.com/en-us/buy/

8. Live in Ukraine, paid with MasterCard. ez

9. Raise server cap , if outland has 15 000 cap , how come Icecrown has only 12 000 ?

10. Raise server cap , if outland has 15 000 cap , how come Icecrown has only 12 000 ?
    becaue outland only had to emulate vanilla and outland zones? wotlk has all of northrend to deal with as well. that's not to mention any other technical changes between the 2.

11. Is it legal or possible to trade wow gold for Mint prepaid cards via player to player trade? I live near no citys almost off grid you could say. I don't deal with plastic cash. Just seeing if it's possible or any other forms of trade etc. If not I'll cut my losses and play on a different server haha.
    Cut your losses and change a server cheepo.

12. Or maybe i think that another solution is to introduce sharding, since they do it for PvP they could introduce it so that Icecrown and Lordaeron gets sharded together.

13. Too bad I can't donate, i wanted but my country is banned. Gg ez

12 Last