1. Leagcy Gear Bug with Reenchanting

I wrote a bugticket about that but it got deletet somehow without leaving a message about that problem; i got the problem with reenchanting my gear
    scope for bow and kit for chest ( both legacy gear)

By bow already has the +1 scope attacked and when trying to attack deadly scope wich gives +5 it tells me error ( something about target not valid) or trying to add a new kit on my leagcychest from +16 to +32 an error appears and tells me item level to low but im already 42 which doesnt make sense..

2. I wrote a bugticket about that but it got deletet somehow without leaving a message about that problem; i got the problem with reenchanting my gear
    scope for bow and kit for chest ( both legacy gear)

By bow already has the +1 scope attacked and when trying to attack deadly scope wich gives +5 it tells me error ( something about target not valid) or trying to add a new kit on my leagcychest from +16 to +32 an error appears and tells me item level to low but im already 42 which doesnt make sense..
    You can only add enchants that has level requirement of 1, or nothing to heirloom items.

3. You can only add enchants that has level requirement of 1, or nothing to heirloom items.
    i mean i already used the armorkit for the legacychest from +8 to +16 and it worked but further upgrades like from 16 to 24 or 32 it shows me an error:
    target is to low level. But this must be an bug because the legacygear increase its level with the characterlevel. when looking on details on each part ( bow and chest ) it shows: Requieres Level 1 to 70 ( 47 ) and thats the level im actually am. 47.

while using a new scope for my bow that should increase the stats from +1 Damage to +7 it shows me: That item is not a valid target.

Seems the legacygear must be overwrite to enable reenchants or something like that. that really bull****. spending coins for the gear with enchantproblems is not nice at all