1. can't open the game

i downloaded the game and when i double click on the launcher to open the game i keep waiting and waiting and nothing happend , please give a solution i really wanna play on this server , thanks.

2. I can't open it either. All that comes up is a text thing that says I nead permission. Can someone tell me why?

3. I can't open it either. All that comes up is a text thing that says I nead permission. Can someone tell me why?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

4. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination

Same problem, the instructions above did not help..

5. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    Thank you, this helped fix the problem for me.

6. you can't open because of the server gone crazy it start a few hours ago while we playing game gone and now we are stucked at " Connection" part we can't pass thru -_- at weekend it was a wise and nice move to screw the game and steal ppl time and joy /clap entire frostwolf population should say thank you...

7. The client says Connected i see the realm up and my char number but the char screen does not load.It s server side thing.guess i will check in some hours again! peace!