1. Free entrance

Hello people of Warmane!

As the title says: I never did this before and I am here to ask some of you guys if you could help me out a bit about how the trade system works here.

So, I have one character that I'd like to sell so bad since I want this free entrance so desperately. My calculations would be the following: Around 35 or 36 k gold is 10 coins right? Also, 1 coin is required to sell one item as you like I guess? So for example, I start from nothing and I wanna sell my character, I will be farming probably few thousands of gold for 2 coins, put for example this item on the sale for 2 coins: Harbinger's Bone Band for example I get the coins here and I can get my character on sale for 10 coins in fact - 10 coins requires 2 coins -fee your account so you can start selling it. When I sell my whole account, where do I get them coins? On my other desired account or, because I am kinda confused and I don't know how this works yet, and I am about to approach to the point! xDD

Did I get all this good?

Thanks and greetings from Serbia!

2. No, it's not required it's a fee after a successful purchase.
    Example: I put up 30k for 10 coins, fee is 1 coin. Nobody buys it, I get the gold back in the mail, no coins are taken away from me.
    Example2: I put up 30k for 10 coins, someone buys it. I get 9 coins cause 1 coin fee is substracted from the price.

You can't sell your whole account, at least not on warmane, selling it outside of warmane can and will probably get it banned. But if you got coins on account A, you can "transfer" them to account B by gifting them, there's also a fee on gifts, same as trade I think.
    So if I type in 10 coins to gift to someone they'll get 9 cause of 1c fee.

Fee is a percentage, the more you send the more is taken.

3. If by "Free entrance" you mean skipping que - it doesn't cost coins. When you donate you get some perks - skip que, access to trading on site(chars, items, gold) and, of coarse, coins apt to amount you donated. Also some other perks, like premium forum section, premium support tickets and such.

Putting char in trade system doesn't require anything from your account, (15?)% tax will be taken from sum if trade is successful. Your char will just disappear from your account until trade expires(then char appears back in your account) or trade is successful(then char appears in buyers account).
    Edited: January 20, 2019