1. Scarab Lord title

Was this title at any point available or is it still possible to get it via quest chain? Or was that maybe realm first at launch of warmane?
    I have recently seen a guy in bg with that title,some ally rogue... Made me curious

2. It was available in Vanilla wow at the aq40 opening event and as of now it is not available and should not be available and it is prolly store bought due to this being Wotlk

3. It was available in Vanilla wow at the aq40 opening event and as of now it is not available and should not be available and it is prolly store bought due to this being Wotlk
    It's not that it was only available during Vanilla, it's that once aq40 opened you couldn't get the title anymore. Is it not possible that the server was opened up and the event was still able to be completed?

Like if they opened up a new server - right now - and I got to 80 first - I'd get a "Server First" achievement. And then I could go complete the opening of aq40 event and get Scarab Lord - because even though this is WotLK, the server itself wouldn't have had the event completed.

4. .... The aq40 event must have been complete to have reached tbc and this is Wotlk which is 2 expansions in, as thats the only way you could enter aq40 and then onto naxx. Also you "It's not that it was only available during Vanilla, it's that once aq40 opened you couldn't get the title anymore" Yes, it was a event that was before the you were allowed into aq40 aka the Aq40 opening event. You could only get the title if you completed the quest within 1 hour of the first person doing it.

5. .... The aq40 event must have been complete to have reached tbc and this is Wotlk which is 2 expansions in, as thats the only way you could enter aq40 and then onto naxx.
    Stop lol. You're wrong and missing the point. During WotLK on retail when a new server opened up, you could complete the opening of AQ event and get the title/mount. It was later fixed (removed in 3.0.9 if not achieved, but ALSO servers brought online after this patch did so with the gates already open).

When this server was brought online, it was possible to complete the event and earn the title and mount.

The quest to get the title, Bang a Gong!, is still available for completion.

The point is...
    IF Warmane were to open up a new server, you could go be the first to complete the quest (and subsequent people within 8 hours) and get the title and mount. Then, the gates would be open and it would be unattainable.

And this is exactly what happened when these servers went online.
    Edited: January 21, 2019

6. Why did you quote this part? "... The aq40 event must have been complete to have reached tbc and this is Wotlk which is 2 expansions in, as thats the only way you could enter aq40 and then onto naxx." This part is true. AQ40 was the second to last raid for Vanilla before it entered Tbc. Should of quoted the other part

7. Was this title at any point available or is it still possible to get it via quest chain? Or was that maybe realm first at launch of warmane?
    I have recently seen a guy in bg with that title,some ally rogue... Made me curious
    It hasn't been enabled here on Warmane at any point. We haven't done so because we haven't had any progress realms through Vanilla content. Perhaps if we ever do a Vanilla realm at one point, we can do this.

8. Thank you for your replies,I know the story behind obtaining the title,I was just wondering how was it obtainable since this is wotlk,2 expansions away,and the gates were opened already,but as guy above wrote,event was still doable at server start

9. Implementing it on any services that we currently provide wouldn't be fair. It would require a new realm at bare minimum, because as things currently stand, certain groups of players will have clear advantages over others.

10. couldent this make a more intresting interesting event then the usual warmane anniversary event. It would have been so much more fun. the parts for the scepter quest get spread out in the current expansions max level raid and they could let the turn in quest be changed to feature mats from all expansions so all can contribute and have the chance to earn some rewards
    (not all should get titel tho)