1. Some guide BM Wotlk 3.3.5a PVE ???

I have searched and can not find anything, sorry my english

2. I have looked at several guides and none have what I should have of Arp or agility or if I stack all AP without respecting colored slots ... someone knows of the BM caps.
    I'm sorry for my English

3. With BM, there is no straight answer, only thing i can tell you is to not go with armor pen, you will get the least of benefits, while armor pen will improve your dps, it will not give a single benefit to pet. Now between Agility and attack power, players have never really agreed, Agility will improve your and pet stats, but stats of the hunter will be more effected. Attack power will also impact on both of you, but it will give more benefit to pet, then the hunter, But in the end there wont be too big difference, personally love to go with agility, not only that agility will provide more stats crucial for hunter it self, but it will give enough improvement for pet too, and give you flexibility of easy switching between survival and bm specs.

So short terms.
    Amor penetration, only impact is for the hunter.
    Agility, both hunter and pet, while the hunter will be one with more benefits from it then the pet.
    Attack power, Impact on both, pet and hunter, while it will give less improvement to hunter, more improvement to pet, in comparison to agility.

I am atm in little bit of hurry, so sorry for possible mistakes I made with typing. Will go over it after I get back home.

As I have seen tho so far, attack power will pull out a bit more dps. But, it can be due to gear differences.
    Edited: February 20, 2019