1. 3v3 Solo Arena q for İcecrown Server.

Hello everyone. i am playing wow since 2006. i started to play at icecrown few months ago. When i first entered blackrock server i saw the best idea of ever :) 3v3 Solo q is the best thing for players who love pvp at different brackets not only 2s.

İcecrown server has 12.000 online player. But i only see that people playing 2s. With my friends we created a 3s arena team, we waited que for many days. i really dont understand why people dont care 3v3 in this server. 3v3 and 5v5 is more and more enjoyable than 2v2. First of all shadowmourned warrior and holy pala cant faceroll on that brackets.

Second thing is finding partners, entering game at same hour, playing arena together they are all are not easy for the players especially who is more than 30 years old and have work like me. With 3v3 solo q i am entering arena, taking my point and having deeply fun by myself. But the problem is we all did our donations, raids etc at icecrown server and we love that server,not blackrock one :)

i am asking to staff is it possible to bring 3v3 even maybe 5v5 solo q to İcecrown server? it will be really wonderfull for players. i am sure that everyone will take pleasure from arenas not only shadowmourned plates with healers.

2. Very creative idea, and better if crossrealm? This could be the solution for Lordaeron , even 2's are dead. Ofc ratings to gear up ?

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -

Edit: P.S INDEED CROSSREALM SOLO QUEUE 3's and 5's and earn ratings for gearing up is Perfect solution in all struggling atm. what comes low populated arenas especially at Lordaeron.
    Let 2's be competitive internally each of realms.
    (There is a lot of posts about future crossrealm 2's. And how unfair it could be between the realms)

- Sibe -
    Edited: January 21, 2019