1. Doesn't the cross-realm technology make it possible to increase the server pop?
    All instances, such as BGs, arena, dungeons and raids, could be run on a external realm.
    Wouldn't that reduce the stress on the main server so much that the population can be increased?
    But what about the issues that Mercy pointed out, such as material farming/ Dalaran beeing overcrowded?

2. Well, if you wanna see it like that, the MoP server has 700 at peak time and is still up.. from a business prespective a 2nd "premium" realm like Icecrown would be more profitable than that by a large margin. But i understand molten is perfectly ok with having just Icecrown for like 12k (plus 1-2k at queue) players and beside some lag i have no issues at all.
    Mists of Pandaria is a different expansion, not people asking for a clone of something we already provide just for the sake that they want to play for free and get to choose exactly when they want to do it, even if it's at peak times, and find a one-time donation "greedy"/"too much."
    You having "no issues at all," put against the experience of thousands who do have issues, isn't something relevant to a decision about this (or anything, really).

3. seems no one cares what will happen with global chat, even current state is disastrous. Why don't you make changes on frequency you can type in chat. Lets say once per 30 sec.

4. Mists of Pandaria is a different expansion, not people asking for a clone of something we already provide just for the sake that they want to play for free and get to choose exactly when they want to do it, even if it's at peak times, and find a one-time donation "greedy"/"too much."
    You having "no issues at all," put against the experience of thousands who do have issues, isn't something relevant to a decision about this (or anything, really).
    Yep, someone like me who has donation exalted on 2 diff accounts will totally fnd the 1 time donation too much xD

First 12