1. Demonology Warlock Point Shop

Hello, I just hit 80 on my lock and want to get 2-3 items for points. Was thinking of weapon and trinket (can be other item slots too). Do you guys have any suggestion on what to get? (playing demo)

2. don't spend point on weapon, you can get good weapons from farming FoS/PoS NM|HC
    get Flare of the Heavens and just farm Abyssal Rune from ToC5 NM for 2nd trinket.
    getting a good cloak as caster is a bit hard unless you are raiding or spending good amount of gold (for Shroud of Displacement from AH), get Shroud of Winter's Chill or if you want more gs, get Ulduar one xD
    if you have Staff, you are fine, if you got FoS HC sword for example, you can get an OH if you don't feel farming HoR HC or ToC10; either Shriveled Heart or Lightbane Focus if you need the hit

3. Ah, thanks for the help, mate! I already got a weapon :( but I also got Flare of Heavens, got a friend to craft me Deathfrost Boots and Merlin's Robe, and I got Stiffened Corpse Shoulderpads. I'm just gonna farm FoS, PoS and ToC for now...