1. Game Settings Reset

I have undone the read only, for the entire folder and subfolders, but as soon as I click "OK", it reverts back to read only.

I am the Administrator, on the Admin account, with full permissions to change the read/write on folders, but as soon as I do, it goes right back to read only.

I am baffled and quite frustrated with this issue, as it gives me a new, fun little game to play, before I get to have my settings saved.

Considering finding the files associated with settings, and giving them a stern talking to.

*Note: This is a download from the site, using BitTorrent*

2. Move WoW folder to another location or remove it from your torrent client. If it's still active in your torrent client, it will keep resetting everything.

If you see a square in the read-only box, it does not mean that it's read only. It means that files in the folder might have different values of that settings and pressing ok/apply will not change it. If you look at settings of a file that is read-only, you will see a check mark not a square in that box. As long as you move WoW folder to another location or remove it from your torrent client and then uncheck read-only, it should work.

3. I will give that a shot and update with any new changes it does save.

*Now I have a crash issue that happens every couple of hours in game.*

4. If you are using wotlk client with WoD character models, you might need this: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/