1. TBC server alive?

Hi everyone! I'm currently playing on Frostwolf (MoP realm) but thinking of playing on TBC. Is it alive? I just wanna PVE, not interested in PVP (main reason I'm thinking of switching), and experience the awesome raids that were in TBC. Preferably Horde

2. Ofc its alive mate. It was a bad period when the server went down dramatically but since then its growing a bit. Last week sunday peak was 4,3k meanwhile at December it was around 3,3-3,4k on sundays. People basically coming back and both PvP and PvE is active. My experience is if you want to play serious PvE you should go horde, there are more pug raids and guilds however in Alliance you can play too but find a guild for it. Faction is approximately 45-55% horde dominated ofc. Comparing its end content the server is well populated. People should never compare it to WOTLk where everything is more casual so it will attract more people to play on it always.

The server itself has a good quantity and well scripted as for my opinion.

3. Ofc its alive mate. It was a bad period when the server went down dramatically but since then its growing a bit. Last week sunday peak was 4,3k meanwhile at December it was around 3,3-3,4k on sundays. People basically coming back and both PvP and PvE is active. My experience is if you want to play serious PvE you should go horde, there are more pug raids and guilds however in Alliance you can play too but find a guild for it. Faction is approximately 45-55% horde dominated ofc. Comparing its end content the server is well populated. People should never compare it to WOTLk where everything is more casual so it will attract more people to play on it always.

The server itself has a good quantity and well scripted as for my opinion.
    Great, thanks a lot for your answer :) I just might download TBC client now xD

4. I suggest taking a look at the itemshop first, especially the orange stuff.

5. I suggest taking a look at the itemshop first, especially the orange stuff.
    Calm down you functionally illiterate, genetic junkyard. It was announced before the server start that eventually all items will be in the shop.
    Go cry somewhere else.
    Thanks

6. Calm down you functionally illiterate, genetic junkyard. It was announced before the server start that eventually all items will be in the shop.
    Go cry somewhere else.
    Thanks
    ^ exactly this.