1. mr

Hello.
    Are you telling me, that one crazy person can enter every day with 15-20 multi-boxes in Stormwind, and destroy the gameplay of hundreds players with it
    or nobody has report it yet?
    We are talking about WoTLK Lorderon?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

2. it's not reportable. multiboxing is allowed on all warmane realms. there's an entire sub forum dedicated to it.

3. I`ve encountered one elf running like 10-20 chars ... hiding and gathering quest items etc... i saw it when i was level 9 once ,,, and then i saw him at level 13 while he was crossing the Dun Morogh path , ( btw it was very funny) .. Tried to screenshot it but idk how to put the post or what to report or whatsoever.... But despite that == does any1 have some trouble disconnecting them few second after they enter the game ???

4. I`ve encountered one elf running like 10-20 chars ... hiding and gathering quest items etc... i saw it when i was level 9 once ,,, and then i saw him at level 13 while he was crossing the Dun Morogh path , ( btw it was very funny) .. Tried to screenshot it but idk how to put the post or what to report or whatsoever.... But despite that == does any1 have some trouble disconnecting them few second after they enter the game ???
    Multiboxing is allowed.