1. Cheetah Aspect dazing from DOT damage?

Yesterday I rezzed at lumber mill at Arathi Basin, and a dk was waiting for me. I killed him and then used cheetah aspect to get to the flag quickly to defend it. And something dazed me- I can only assume it was the DKs dots which were active on me. That's not supposed to happen is it? I always assumed DOT ticks didn't daze you, but I've noticed getting dazed a few times when max range kiting dks. I had always assumed something must have struck me, but in this case the DK was dead so there's no obvious explanation.

Anyone notice this? If this is happening, is it a bug? How do you guys use cheetah aspect in 1v1 fights? I've gotten really hesitant to use it on Warmane because it often seems to end badly.
    Edited: January 22, 2019

2. If the dots from the DK do that splash damage (idk wtf its called), that dazes you.
    If the dots just run and do their normal damage - no daze then.

3. If the dots from the DK do that splash damage (idk wtf its called), that dazes you.
    If the dots just run and do their normal damage - no daze then.
    Oh, ok- very helpful. I guess it's the "Wandering Plague" talent near the bottom of the unholy talent tree:

https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/deathknight.php

It says every dot tick has a chance to do that extra damage, with the chance equal to the DK's melee crit chance. So I guess that means you shouldn't use cheetah aspect against an unholy dk if you have dots on you. Or maybe you can time it right and get a couple of seconds cheetah off right after the dots tick (assuming they tick every three seconds). Good to know.
    Edited: January 22, 2019