1. Building a good round pvp and pve Retribution Paladin, Human

Need recommendations, I am already level 80, can I get a quick guide, I know I can google but this server is different and would like a quick guide what to build and what to farm e.g EoT, EoF, etc. Thank you!

2. The main thing is to decide which one you want to do first. Because building both at the same time will slow you down quite a bit on both (Especially EoT wise).

Other than that I've been out of PvE for far too long, so I'll leave that particular part to someone else.

PvP wise:

Make an arena team right away and do 10 games every week (even if they're loss), you'll still get some arena points - it's better than nothing and it'll add up.

The way I always went with my characters is that I farmed RDF HC/FoS/PoS HC and some low tier raids if I could get into them. That way you kind of do both (which kind of collides with what I said in the first paragraph), but it works in the beginning, not so much later. You'll probably get some sword and/or trinkets that'll be useful for PvP unless you already got the best possible thing you can with vote points.

You will use EoT to buy Furious 5/5 Set (if you have enough EoF, get relentless shoulders with it)

I do it that way because joining bgs with no gear just to get oneshotted is plain boredom. With at least furious set even if everything else is PvE you'll won't keep getting oneshotted and you'll be able to help your team to win. Wins in BGs are the most important thing to you at this point.

Basically after you have 5/5 furious (or 4/5 furious and rele shoulders) you just spam BGs and grind honor to buy Wrathful Offset. But don't forget about getting your weekly 10 arena matches!

After that you're all set to dedicate yourself for arena and getting ratings for items. Also don't forget to do VoA and always leave Wrathful gloves and legs for last two items to purchase with arena points, UNLESS you really struggled in the furious/rele legs and gloves.

As far as relentless gear goes, I'd skip it except for Shoulders and perhaps Helmet. But of course, if you're struggling with furious items, you're free to purchase relentless ones.