1. Queue Problem

I was in the queue at 6 pm and now it is 9:30 pm. For the last 1.5 hours, my position in the queue is 120. Not even decreasing. I know the premium feature, but really for 1.5 hours only like 5 people enteren and im in the same queue.

Also, I have a question. As everybody knows premium accounts enters the game without waiting. And the servers capacity 12k. So if 12005 people has premium feature, there is a another queue for premium behind the algorithm, or servers capacity increases automatically?

2. premium users log in right away. if there's 12000 people online and a 100 premium users log in, than the server goes to 12100 people online, although i don't believe the website shows this.

in order for non donors to get in there has to be enough people logging out to offset the donors logging in, otherwise the que will never go down.

it's possible you could be at position 1 in the que, and still take hours to get in IF enough donors are logging in.

3. Well, then they should increase the total number about 13-14k. Because of average people in queue about 2-3k. If they increase the server number 13-14k most of the problem will be gone i think and of course again there will be donors anyway...

4. Well, then they should increase the total number about 13-14k. Because of average people in queue about 2-3k. If they increase the server number 13-14k most of the problem will be gone i think and of course again there will be donors anyway...
    Omg this guy solved it, someone send this up

5. Well, then they should increase the total number about 13-14k. Because of average people in queue about 2-3k. If they increase the server number 13-14k most of the problem will be gone i think and of course again there will be donors anyway...
    if they did that you'd see a big increase in lag/delays. until a time when they can get better hardware your best bet is to donate if you don't like the ques, or play on 1 of the other realms.

6. Why, while the server can hold more than 12k for the premium users, cant hold 13-14k in total?

7. Try and understand this:
    12k cap: we have a queue 1k, we got 12k online + some premium accounts
    14k cap: we have no queue, or just smaller queue, 14k online + some premium accounts

Who has the higher total of online at a time? It's far from the same number, even at this current state there's some lags from time to time, you can't push over the current system, or not much further at least, without making it terribly laggy or just crashing all over the place.

8. Que isnt the problem here, you are, if you are too cheap to pay up 10 euros ONCE, to skip it, you are the problem.

9. Que isnt the problem here, you are, if you are too cheap to pay up 10 euros ONCE, to skip it, you are the problem.
    The problem is people think it would have no cost on server's performance on increasing it by a 1000 or two. I rather have 100 people a month crying about queue this and queue that, than thousands of players requesting Warmane to reduce the server's size back to numbers where the realm was still playable, relatively lag free and stable.

10. Lol, I will donate €10 anyway, it is not the problem. Because if someone is good at anything, it deserves a DONATE. And this server is very good and deserves the donate. My problem is they shouldn't give skipping que feature to donators. They shouldn't discriminate people, it makes no sense for me. It is my personal idea.

11. Lol, I will donate €10 anyway, it is not the problem. Because if someone is good at anything, it deserves a DONATE. And this server is very good and deserves the donate. My problem is they shouldn't give skipping que feature to donators. They shouldn't discriminate people, it makes no sense for me. It is my personal idea.
    skipping the que is likely the biggest reason most people donate. believe it or not the majority of people don't just throw money around out of the goodness of their heart.

12. Warmane shouldn't increase max population. Simply it's because this is already more than enough and with more population > more crashes and lags.

13. I get barely 30 fps in dalaran with hardware more than enough to play at max settings a 10 yr old game. Increasing the population will only be worse. Why not instead play on lordaeron or maybe focusing on launching a new realm maybe even bring back cata but this time fixed

14. What did you expect at peak times ?

15. I get barely 30 fps in dalaran with hardware more than enough to play at max settings a 10 yr old game. Increasing the population will only be worse. Why not instead play on lordaeron or maybe focusing on launching a new realm maybe even bring back cata but this time fixed
    When ti comes to graphics and cities full fo people, WoW can’t be considered “10 yr old game”. It’s actually still used for benchmarks.