1. I'll keep camping lowbies for hours till they go offline, nothing you can do to stop me.

And you keep being salty and triggered :)

2. Meh, if you want to be mad at someone for camping blame the original Blizzard / WoW developers that made the decision to allow high level players to attack low level players, even though they get "nothing" (i.e. no honor points) out of it. In my opinion you shouldn't even be able to attack someone you won't earn honor from, but alas my opinion matters for squat in this discussion.

Is the guy playing the level 80 warrior that one shots my level 54 mage just because he sees him an *** because of it? Maybe, but because the game mechanics are what they are my choices are to live with it or stop playing the game, because its gonna keep happening.

3. I'll keep camping lowbies for hours till they go offline, nothing you can do to stop me.

And you keep being salty and triggered :)
    Like every human with a little bit of sense for justice and fair play I’ll continue being against it.

I can’t do anything, but I can make some beautiful wishes. I hope that you’ll finally realize that camping lowbies giving you erection is bad, and kind of sick. Change that focus towards women, their sex appeal, curves, look and mindset.

Edit: Also, I’m being salty towards you because you attempted to call me a crybaby and present yourself as somekind “one-level-above” type of a guy, and you’re not. You’re just the opposite.
    Edited: January 24, 2019

4. Is the guy playing the level 80 warrior that one shots my level 54 mage just because he sees him an *** because of it? Maybe, but because the game mechanics are what they are my choices are to live with it or stop playing the game, because its gonna keep happening.
    He might not even be an *** because of it. That’s okay. I’m talking here about camping them. Part of concern for me in it is that people enjoy it. Something must be off deep inside or some should say: “I’m taking it lightly” - but you don’t really enjoy something if you’re taking it lightly. I love helping out, that’s what makes me feel good, and I think that’s how it should be for everyone (-sociopaths).

Again, I’m aware of game mechanics. It’s more ethical question to me, as humans with brain and emotions (I guess, most of us?) and as ones in power.

5. So next time you play counter-strike if you kill other people remember that you are a psycho.
    That would be the equivalent of mma fighters stepping into the ring wile greifing would be the equivalent blocking the isle grocery store for the purpose of argue with them and telling them you're in the right for doing this because it's not illegal. Anyone who isn't use to douches would ask what the hell is wrong with this guy? What is he some sort of psyco taking pleasure in spending hours and hours of this?

I know douches well because I am one, use to hunt greifer during TBC with a prot pally because you can take 2 melee on at once and kill both of them very very very slowly and almost all griefers were either wars or rouges. I even beat a mid lvl greifer to death with a fishing pole once, my ret aura is what actually killed him, the fishing pole just made it funny.

6. Meh, if you want to be mad at someone for camping blame the original Blizzard / WoW developers that made the decision to allow high level players to attack low level players, even though they get "nothing" (i.e. no honor points) out of it. In my opinion you shouldn't even be able to attack someone you won't earn honor from, but alas my opinion matters for squat in this discussion.

Is the guy playing the level 80 warrior that one shots my level 54 mage just because he sees him an *** because of it? Maybe, but because the game mechanics are what they are my choices are to live with it or stop playing the game, because its gonna keep happening.
    so when you see a lowbie horde and an alliance fight each other, you would simply stand there and be a cheerleader. The whole point of attacking the enemy faction is because they are ENEMIES.

7. so when you see a lowbie horde and an alliance fight each other, you would simply stand there and be a cheerleader. The whole point of attacking the enemy faction is because they are ENEMIES.
    Right. Would you do the same if you’d see opposing faction toon that would beat your ***?

I BET YOU WOULDN’T.

You seem to be taking that war and enemy thing too seriously. Those lowbies are like civilians,they’re weak and you don’t do that.

8. Right. Would you do the same if you’d see opposing faction toon that would beat your ***?

I BET YOU WOULDN’T.

You seem to be taking that war and enemy thing too seriously. Those lowbies are like civilians,they’re weak and you don’t do that.
    I don't gank lowbies unless they're killing one of my own. All I was saying was that his "suggestion" about not being able to attack low levels was stupid.

9. What?

If there were no lowbie killers I wouldn't have who to camp.

Even more satisfying when they log my faction to whisper me and QQ about why I won't stop camping them, another + is if they complain how me being fully geared is unfair towards them because they can't do anything. (Believe me, it has happened more times than you can imagine).

10. Ah lvl 6 orc trolling ppl in nortshire, rekting him and he log in to ally and wispering from 3 chars ...every time getting on ignore...priceless!

11. When I come across a lowbie in a contested zone, they're dead. Plain and simple. I don't care if they were fighting a mob, eating/drinking, or just standing there.

Now, sometimes I will give a /wave and then use my Titanium Seal of Dalaran. Heads = they live. Tails = they die. Heck, sometimes i'll even help the little weeble kill a few mobs before I camp them. Do I feel bad about it? NO. They're the enemy in a contested zone. Don't wanna get killed? Go somewhere else.

12. There is no more satisfaction in this game than hunting down the gankers with your main and make them flame you

13. There is no more satisfaction in this game than hunting down the gankers with your main and make them flame you
    yep, it's main reason I still play this game xD

14. Time for hunting down griefers songs.
    Spoiler: Show

And because Allis get griefed every once and a wile you get one too.

Edited: January 27, 2019

15. I'd pay good money to disable pvp <lvl 80. Something to think about Warmane.

First 1234 Last