1. World PVP

What fun does lvl 80 Alliance players get from camping low lvl players.

2. What fun does lvl 80 Alliance players get from camping low lvl players.
    Thank you for your question, ZeAce!

Exceedingly a lot of fun.

Hope you are having just as much fun when we gank you! Best of luck. <3

3. Thank you for your question, ZeAce!

Exceedingly a lot of fun.

Hope you are having just as much fun when we gank you! Best of luck. <3
    Fun? I don’t think you have fun when people gank you. I actually think you cry and call your guild to help you. That’s what bullies do when they get what they deserve.

4. What fun does lvl 80 Alliance players get from camping low lvl players.
    He doesn’t get any fun, if he’s not a psycho. Many people are though.

5. Fun? I don’t think you have fun when people gank you. I actually think you cry and call your guild to help you. That’s what bullies do when they get what they deserve.
    Have you ever camped anyone?

6. Have you ever camped anyone?
    Not a single time.

I’m the one who /wave at lowbies.

I do however love to spank those campers. They suddenly stop doing that and go elsewhere.

Edit: Lawwl, try this: Fly around IC/DB and watch the General channel. You’ll see how many people might need your help, especially when it comes to Horde campers. It’s way more rewarding than being a bully.
    Edited: January 23, 2019

7. Have you ever camped anyone?
    Is this serious or do you only know 5 people who are all ESTJ or ISTP personality types?

J/K to anyone that's familiar with MBTI personality types.

8. He doesn’t get any fun, if he’s not a psycho. Many people are though.
    :( now that's just mean.

9. :( now that's just mean.
    Oh, you’re the exception.

10. Oh, you’re the exception.
    i'd have agreed had you said dick, arsehole, jackass etc. psycho just seemed over the top lol.

11. i'd have agreed had you said dick, arsehole, jackass etc. psycho just seemed over the top lol.
    I had to make it worse than it is to prove the point

12. He doesn’t get any fun, if he’s not a psycho. Many people are though.
    And the biggest crybaby on the forums is back.

By Nibvictum's definition people who do "bad" stuff in-game are bad people and psychos and ppl who do good stuff like he does are angels.

So next time you play counter-strike if you kill other people remember that you are a psycho. Try and /wave at the terrorists if you wanna be like good guy Nibvictum here.

Heres to another day of camping lowbies for hours. Too bad I won't have any fun as Nibvictum said it's not fun :(

13. And the biggest crybaby on the forums is back.

By Nibvictum's definition people who do "bad" stuff in-game are bad people and psychos and ppl who do good stuff like he does are angels.

So next time you play counter-strike if you kill other people remember that you are a psycho. Try and /wave at the terrorists if you wanna be like good guy Nibvictum here.

Heres to another day of camping lowbies for hours. Too bad I won't have any fun as Nibvictum said it's not fun :(
    What? Are you telling me I'm a crybaby? Pal, the fact that you have empty pants and need to bully out towards lowbies to feel good about yourself doesn't mean I'm a crybaby, it's actually the opposite.

CS does force you to be a terrorist, as you have no choice, doesn't it? In WoW you're willingly being a bastard.

Go, Go, have fun. Maybe you get a penis enlargement and feel better 'bout yourself.

14. Maybe you get a penis enlargement and feel better 'bout yourself.
    Who's being a bully here?

1) Guy insulting people on the forums for playing a game by its rules. Calling them psychos, bastards, saying they have a small penis and low self esteem without any information about them at all.

2) Guy playing a game by its rules.

You decide.

15. Who's being a bully here?

1) Guy insulting people on the forums for playing a game by its rules. Calling them psychos, bastards, saying they have a small penis and low self esteem without any information about them at all.

2) Guy playing a game by its rules.

You decide.
    I'm giving you what you deserve for ****ing up someone else's joy of the game, only because you can.

That's what monkeys do, not humans.

Actually, I think monkeys would need a better reason besides "fun".

Edit: I hope that you understand that besides you and everyone else who camp lowbies are bastards, I'm still insulting you and I should get a ban. It's important to distinguish the two.
    Edited: January 24, 2019

123 ... Last