1. It only took 2 fears to get them killed. Honestly, I think they were a fresh 80. And since I had some of the vanilla raid gear (non set pieces), I was not as squishy as other level 60s. Which honestly saved me. (I had to spam the fears mind you since they kept failing.)
    Ok, that lvl 80 is officially the most braindead player in existence. And you know what? It suddenly doesn't surprise me at all.

2. Ok, that lvl 80 is officially the most braindead player in existence. And you know what? It suddenly doesn't surprise me at all.
    Just remember not to act like Alliance is the only one who camp lowbies. Horde has been known to do it as well.

3. Pulled out from my butt but 99% of this server goes like "Red is Dead!".... WAIT, Check level, ok its a lowbie GO!! SDFJSGRHGFESF!!!

4. Just remember not to act like Alliance is the only one who camp lowbies. Horde has been known to do it as well.
    Yup. Any time I'm in Borean I park my DK there because there is bound to be at least one twink or a bored Horde player killing lowbies and quest givers.

5. Yup. Any time I'm in Borean I park my DK there because there is bound to be at least one twink or a bored Horde player killing lowbies and quest givers.
    Go level in Howling fjord, much better scenery and also nice with a change sometimes, Borean Thundra is a death trap.

6. Go level in Howling fjord, much better scenery and also nice with a change sometimes, Borean Thundra is a death trap.
    At the time half of the quests were bugged in HF, and after a while i just had enough money just get max flying and avoid majority of bored jackasses. Also it was fun to exact revenge by kill twink rogues in 2 hits while they are stunned ^^

7. May 27, 2019  
    Yup. Any time I'm in Borean I park my DK there because there is bound to be at least one twink or a bored Horde player killing lowbies and quest givers.
    Yo yo Shadowclin here I belive that's me xd I'm not bored but if low bracked don't get bg pop I will wpvp ezz no worries I went ally few days aggo but ofc I will do the same xd

8. May 31, 2019  
    That's just how some people are in any online game you play, happiness vampires, they get a thrill out of making you angry. I'm not like that though. I don't attack people if I know I can beat them. I play games for a challenge, there's no fun or sport attacking someone in quest gear. Even if I do kill them, I almost feel bad about myself.

9. May 31, 2019  
    That's just how some people are in any online game you play, happiness vampires, they get a thrill out of making you angry. I'm not like that though. I don't attack people if I know I can beat them. I play games for a challenge, there's no fun or sport attacking someone in quest gear. Even if I do kill them, I almost feel bad about myself.
    What is "fun" is personal preference. If you don't like something that don't mean others can't enjoy it. Just look at Classic Beta streams, almost all top retail players are camping all day lower levels. At the end of the day this is PVP server in video game, so all this is to be expected.

First ... 234