1. are wotlk arenas unbalanced?

in some arenas players can fall down or get thrown down, then range classes can still hit the enemie, even more advantage for example if warlock gets thrown down he can go back up with teleportation portal

2. Yes. Only balanced arena is nagrand.

Also, arenas in general a pretty unbalanced in 284 meta, its war/pal in 2s and lsd in 3s.

3. Arenas are okay, so far, there are a few bugs but aside from the hitting behind the boxes or the bladestorm piercing through it I haven't encountered any major bug.

However, in terms of scripting, win trading and mmr dropping it is "unbalanced" I'd even say is cancer, the amount of warriors scripting with instant interrupts and auto-shattering throws is INSANE. Also you'll see a few of the "top" players dropping mmr on a daily basis and other stuff...

I don't know, arenas are still fun but they'd be funner if serious action would be taken against all of those sore losers narcissitic kids that need to use scripting on a 10 year old expansion just to hide their insecurities in real life.

Best regards.