1. Eradicate Instance Cap Per Hour

[12:23:46]You have entered too many instances recently.
    Feels like an unnecessary inconvenience for a private server. Blizzard added it so the instances server wouldn't fill up so much, but with a 12,000 - 15,000 population, there are far fewer instances being ran than there would be on retail at peak WOTLK times. My suggestions are either a full eradication of the limit or at least removing it for old content (Vanilla / BC) as the only thing it accomplishes when people are trying to farm something out, for an example, is that it gets em to log off until the one hour lock has expired.

2. This feature is unlikely to have anything to do with limiting the instance servers.
    It was added to prevent people from powerfarming specific or easy parts of dungeons on repeat.

3. This feature is unlikely to have anything to do with limiting the instance servers.
    It was added to prevent people from powerfarming specific or easy parts of dungeons on repeat.
    Then make it character wide and not account wide. I did 5 runs from DM for 30 minutes farming my transmog, neato, okay, I get locked out. I go to dalaran and want to continue playing the game, neato. I see a LFM for ToC10, nice, I can do that!! Locked due to too many instances... No worries! I will hop onto my alt character.. oooh wait, locked due to too many instances... Despite the 10 man raid having NOTHING to do with the vanilla 5 man dungeon I previously completed and ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the alt character I wanted to enter as instead. It's a meaningless system which only accomplishes causing a repulsive inconvenience.

"Five runs in 30 minutes? Well, better log off for the rest of the hour because of no reason! Wheee!"

4. " the only thing it accomplishes when people are trying to farm something out"
    That's exactly what it's supposed to prevent.
    Farming green items/cloth from first few skeletons in utgarde, boes from whelps, BH on few first mob groups in FOS/POS and other stuff.
    No, highly doubt they'll remove it.

Oh, and also, making it account wide prevents guys that have 3-4+ bis chars (ie most of the server) from farming 15-20 instances per hour, as opposed to 5 per hour planned.