1. The solution is as simple as queueing with friends.
    What if i want to Q solo ? Why should i as a geared character be paired with a team of 4k gs people vs a team of 6k gs people ?

"I play on Icecrown as horde and the situation is very bearable" ... it's not. At night it;s somewhat ok but at day it's horrible.

" this is not necessary nor required." ... it is both necessary and required. 3k gs teams fighting other 3k gs teams will have a bigger win rate than 3k gs teams fighting 6k gs teams. That translates intro faster gear for the useless lowbies.

2. I play on Icecrown as horde and the situation is very bearable, this is not necessary nor required. The solution is as simple as queueing with friends that have gear and use your brain power to reach the conclusion that if you are 4 players one of you MUST be a healer. We all want to see big damage numbers and all of that but healing numbers are higher!

Horde should really ditch this attitude of always wanting to truck the place and start playing the healer class, that is exactly what Horde requires, not exclusive BG's for whiners. Because honestly the crying syndrome of the horde is getting old as ****. Bohooo humans are imbalanced, bohooo alliance has too many BiS players, bohooo we get on BG with greenies. Just deal with it, if you don't like the situation do something to change as in getting good on arenas or making PvP guilds; While alliance has atleast 5 PvP guilds, horde has 0.
    https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Update on Crossrealm
    February 10, 2019

We are currently finishing up Blackrocks final changes, it will also join the WoTLK battlegroup in the next couple of days. When this is complete, we will also be making a few additional changes to Crossrealm:

- The Arena queue system will prioritize matches against players from your own realm. Only after a set amount of time, it should start looking for opponents elsewhere.
    - Battlegrounds will receive also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue.

We hope to have this all up and running within two weeks.
    Just deal with it! At long last this madness comes to an end!

3. Just deal with it! At long last this madness comes to an end!
    Pay special attention - very special, reading multiple times if necessary - to the caveat on both arena and battlegrounds when you declare "it comes to an end," though, to avoid later complains about it not working or being "broken."

4. Just deal with it! At long last this madness comes to an end!
    Just as Obnoxious said, it states clearly that it ONLY WILL HAPPEN when enough players are in queue. This basically means that maybe it will work for a couple of hours a day. So yeah this time in big letters:

DEAL WITH IT WHINER.

5. Just as Obnoxious said, it states clearly that it ONLY WILL HAPPEN when enough players are in queue.
    On a server with 12k players that is hardly a problem.
    This basically means that maybe it will work for a couple of hours a day.
    It means it will work far more than that, and let's not forget the most important hours are the primetime hours.
    So yeah this time in big letters:
    DEAL WITH IT ALLIANCE SCUM!

6. What the hell, I've always been horde never had a single alliance on warmane lol

7. I dont know if it's suggested before or being considered by the staff, but my suggestion would be to catalogue the pvp items and offset items used in pvp, and disregard other gear in that gearlevel system. Otherwise, only a pvp player with bis set could come in lower than a player who has 3 different pve sets and a pvp set.

First 12