1. [Icecrown] Forming a guild today with friends for EST/CST Time zone

<Damm It Ray>
    |North American Guild| |Active discord| HORDE

Looking to recruit for our guilds ten man raids and future 25 mans. We'd like to be able to expand to a second ten man team as well.

Our guild mission is to provide an over-all Wotlk raiding experience to those with or without gear and with or without experience.

Our raid times are 7:30 to 10:30 EST. This translates to 12:30 to 3:30 server time. A majority of us are East coast or Midwestern.

Currently have downed

Naxx 10
    OS 10 (0 Drakes)
    ToC 10
    Uld 11/14 as of right now
    ICC 7/12 10 N
    Ony 10
    Naxx 10 12/12

We're looking for the following:
    2 Core healers / 2-3 Melee DPS / 1-2 Tanks- High Priority
    RDPS / OT Medium Priority
    Pally/DK/Warr- Low Priority

We're still recruiting other classes, so don't feel like you won't get in if you're not one of the following mentioned above. The gear score isn't super relevant, but we encourage those with 4k GS or higher because we can get you into the raids sooner than later.

Please feel free to stop by our discord and chat with us.

Please apply to our site or join the discord
    https://damnitray.shivtr.com/
    https://discord.gg/bQHY8qH
    Edited: February 19, 2019 Reason: Added more content

2. We've updated the post to give more clarity since we've done a lot in the past week.
    Edited: February 4, 2019 Reason: Changed out the ad to a edit.

3. I put this on our other post, but I'd like to communicate it again on this post.

The members we have gained that found us through the forums have been some of our best recruits rather than the mass advertising in-game. If you're at all interested in trying to make some of our raids without joining, please join the discord and get in touch with me or one of my officers.

We are very accommodating to those who are new and those who have 10 characters with LoD.

Thanks for your time.

4. May 9, 2020