1. In wotlk not.
    In TBC I'd say that it's viable.
    In TBC Shockadin has the highest burst dmg ingame with x2 sp trinket + wings + divine favor + holy shock + judgement.
    All of that can be used in one GCD and it deals over 5k holy dmg on a +450 resilience target and since it's all holy dmg it can not be resisted.
    The problem is that after holy shock+judgement is fired off the shockadin has barely any dmg.
    So in terms of arena the shockadin needs another damage dealer in the team who does most of the dmg while the shockadin heals.
    Then, if a opponent drops low, the shockadin attempts to global him with the mentioned burst comb.

That beeing said I have never seen a high rated shockadin. Maybe because it's just not viable on a higher rating or because there are barely any ppl playing it.
    I'm also unaware in what kind of arena setup a shockadin would fit. Maybe Awarr, Rsham, shockadin in 3s would work?
    Edited: January 25, 2019

2. I played shockadin a long time ago, I do not know if it was late BC or early WOTLK but with a good rogue in the arena it worked rather well.
    I would like to retry this spe, can be a dk frost this time :)

3. Sockadin definitely had it's golden time in TBC.
    I guess shockadin and rog could work pretty good in 2s.
    Just don't play shockadin in Wotlk. It's not viable in that Xpac.

4. I managed to play Shockadin PvE for a few months in WotLK. Ran around dungeons getting destroyed by NPCs and players' verbal abuse. Fun times with 2.8k dps at 5.4 gs. Pros would be its utility doubling as a healer when a designated healer leaves. This was Lordaeron in early 2018 so population was really low, and every man counts.

Haven't dared try it in PvP because I mean... look at that dps. In PvP, you need to make an impact in your team somehow. A hokey-pokey survival spec alone won't get you anywhere. But I'd love to see someone try it :)

5. Depends on what do you mean??? Shockadin?? What is that??

Some people call that way the retri 1h insta heals / insta exorcism spec

Which is really cool spec actually! Especially for 3v3s or BGs

Or owning meele's in duels :D

6. Depends on what do you mean??? Shockadin?? What is that??

Some people call that way the retri 1h insta heals / insta exorcism spec

Which is really cool spec actually! Especially for 3v3s or BGs

Or owning meele's in duels :D
    It was a spec used to spam holy shock always and with enough crit + wings, it would crit for a huge holy damage. Sometimes to 8k if i remember correctly. That + stun + exorcism would deal good damage but if you stay too long in duel it's basically lost. It was just a quick burst.