1. Server Restart/Cleanup and Name Unavailability Problem

Just going straight to the point, was waiting for the server restart to create a character with a name that I was reserving on a random alt, because of this odd bug on warmane where when you delete your character with a certain name you cant recreate another character with that name you have deleted, so waited whole month for the restart and it happens out of no where, warmane announced the restart like 2-3 hours ago since I read, or idk when but it happened fast. So the question is CAN I HAVE MY NAME BACK PLEASE.

Hope i dont sound like a cry baby, but damed im not that fast :(

2. No, you don't need to wait for the restart, that was a bug in the old times I believe, now you need to wait 30 days since the name was freed.
    So mark it down in your calendar and wait for.

What's the point of reserving names on alts anyway? Can't you just make a level1 class whichever you want in the first place?

3. Not sure what you mean. Someone created a character with the name before you? If so, the name is theirs now.

4. Its not anyones, thats why I had it reserved on a character, and the moment I delete THAT character, create a new one with that name, boom unavailable.

5. Its not anyones, thats why I had it reserved on a character, and the moment I delete THAT character, create a new one with that name, boom unavailable.
    Yes, of course. It only becomes available again 30 days after it's deleted, like grobain already said. I thought that's what you meant when you said you waited a month.