1. 3.3.5a Arms Warrior Guide by Warcrimes

What's going on people, hope you doing fine.

Ok so i'm aware of fact that video lags, montage sucks as well but yeah, atleast you will see and hear something new.

I also decided to edit this post.

Rule No.1 You'll never learn to play on Icecrown, get on blackrock asap

Please read the text below to fully understand the guide

Lemme just introduce myself first... I've been playing on molten wow aka Warmane since may 2010 under the name of Warcrimes, but i started this game looong before that, however i totally quit in 2014 or 2015 (can't really remember when, gettin' too old, i quit after they deleted my rank 1 warrior and returned coins, something was happening with the server idk exactly what) and i gave character to my little brother that don't know much about this game. The reason i quit WoW is that i got fed up, i achieved alot of things, now i wont mention my highest 2/2 3/3 rates over here simply because people may take it wrong and think that this guy came over here to promote himself/brag instead of helping others. During my WoW playtime i've been playing on many different servers including: Arena tournament/junkies that doesn't exists anymore, well...it does but... it's not what it used to be, it used to be a place where world's top players played (Mostly russians from my experience, but ofcourse, there was other nationalities, but lets put that aside, mysterious part is that you NEVER heard of them). Anyway, playing there in that time (I dont really remember when the pyramid was the strongest, think it was 2012/2013, dont trust me on this one because it was long time ago) with that kind of players and with that kind of mind setups was a real stuff. I met ''random'' players that could shake up and down your brain in matter of seconds...you literally don't know where the **** you are even tho you thought you ''knew'' the game mechanisms and your class perfectly, if you know what i mean...now, were they on drugs, were they using scripts or they come from a totally different dimensions i don't really know, nor i cared too much because i had a real competition.

Why am i saying this? Well, unfortunately we will never have that kind of a server anymore, we have blackrock indeed, and blackrock's just fine, but look at the population of the server...........Enough said. That's where we go above where i mentioned rule no.1 (get on blackrock asap) IF you want to learn to play.

Theres one thing i'd like to mention before we proceed further, it's about icecrown players mentality. Let's take for example some ''famous'' pvp players, i'll take warriors in this case, because this is a warrior guide...Ok so, Pilav/Swfity/Asmongold etc etc are good in pvp as i am in nuclear proliferation, they are nothing else but entertainers that knew WHAT HOW and WHEN to do to start developing their youtube channels and get popularity that they have today. People admire them and follow them like brainless goats without thinking with their own heads. Same thing happens here

These ''famous'' players are merely a shadows compared to those I mentioned above.....those i mentioned above you NEVER heard of, and you never will. Over here we have a little bit of injustice, but **** it, seems like that's how it works.

Now, the point of all this you read above is that you should learn to think with your own head, and not copy/paste ''famous'' players and their playstyle. You should form your own instead. God gave you brain, so use it

But, lets put that aside

So... Arms warriors you say e?

Ok so I'll start with the most basic things, there are some nice guides, but the problem is...there are branches, branches on branches and so on. One guide could suit you perfectly, but other guys will have problems with that SAME guide becouse theyre different than you are, their mindsetup, brainpower, reflexes, gear that they use, limited time that they have and bilion of other things... Everyone's different, that's fact. You will see alot of different guides that will point you in one direction such as... what kind of items should you use, how much resilience should you play with, should you swap your gear often and when, what should be your armor penetration percentage, what kind of macros to use, should you limit your arp on 70/80% and start stackin' strenght gems instead and so on and so on... but they DEFINATELY wont take you any further than that, everything further depends on you and your mindsetup/playstyle/reflexes/chosing a good partner and what's most important ''EFFORT AND WILL'' to play your class, etc etc. All these things slowly develop from a practicing, by practicing you'll get that FEELING that comes from experience, and all that comes from bad experience.

The video you're about to see is made casually within one hour, very unprofessional, low fps, and what's worst, i did not chose words, was talking casually out of the blue, perhaps i forgot to mention a thing or two but yeah, now's too late, it's made... If i dedicated two/three month's making it, this would be totally different story but unfortunately, i don't have two/three month's for videos. Two month's plus is a long period of time brothers, and times tickin away...

BUT, in this video you'll definately see and hear everything you need to know about arms warriors.

I could go even further, explaining what when and how to do against each class in duels/arenas combos but making that kind of a video would definately take half a year (IF NOT MORE), and as i told you before, i quit long ago.... so i'd give it a plus of one month of gettin in shape on blackrock.....8/9 month's. I'm sorry, don't have that much time.

I'd also like to add few more things...

-First of all, if you are about to do something, do it properly or don't do it at all. You must put your mind,heart spirit and soul in what you do, you need passion, otherwise...I'm sorry, you failed at start, don't bother wasting your priceless time. This also applies on other things you're about to do in your life as most of you probably already know.

-Before you even start playing a warrior dedicate a good amount of time studying every other class, their Abilities and most important vulnerabilities,
    so you know exactly when to pop up that recklesness/ss/bs etc etc without running into your own demise, or even opposite... when to pop up that shield block/spell reflection/shield wall/disarm etc without WASTING it, which will cost you dearly later.

-Form your own guild and just be the king, invite good amount of high quality people, this will help you alot with supplying yourelf with gear/enchants/gems, sharing your opinions and teamwork which is very important. Focus your guild on pve but don't forget pvp as well, focusing your guild on pve will get your BIS items in no time. However, this demands leadership skills as well as manipulation, self confidence, alot of effort etc etc. Being in pve guild but playing pvp as well = WIN (Focus on both at the beggining since your guild needs attention as well), you'll improve yourself as a warrior later, don't worry, you have enough time. Warmane isn't going anywhere...not any soon atleast

-Tunnel vision wont get you anywhere: There's alot of warriors doing this, charging on players like bulls on red canvas and staying on one single target for 5/10 minutes... You gotta open your views... switch the targets if needed, set that camera to maximum distance, that way you'll have a better picture of what's going on around you plus all the addons you get notifications from = win

-Gear swap: You can't just set your gear and say ''that's it'', i'm done...this is how im going to play further on''. Duel against each class demands gear swap (Well atleast for me), it might sound weird but this is simple math, why would you duel a BIS sub pro arp/ap stacked rogue that perfectly knows how to five to seven with 900 resilience? while you can do it with 1400, this is just a simple example, same goes for arenas...this isn't retail, over here you can predict who you fight against since there aren't many top rated players, gives you huge advantage (prediction) So you get an idea who you play against. I can't really go so deep into calculations, this isn't a math class. Do it yourself, compare stats, see what fits you better against who

-Do as many duels/bgs/arenas as you can, you'll get stomped like we all did once we begun, but how time passes by you'll see the improvement. Just dont give up. Iron will

-If you get stomped in a duel or arenas by a better quality players, dont jump on them talking **** like most of players here, try to talk to them so they could point at your mistakes...buy them with flattering and they are yours. BE WISE. You may even get a better partner...you never know!

-Watch where you step lol, bad positioning may wipe you out in seconds, especially at low resilience

-Addons and macros play much bigger role in all of this than you thought. Download them and just make that interface how suits you the best, makes life much easier, especialliy when thousand things happens around you

-Think twice before you do anything, that charge or intercept could lead you into your own demise in matter of seconds (THIS IS NOT AT), pay attention on your partners position before taking any action and don't run away from him, most of high rated players knows all kind of traps/tricks to get you in, one of those is making your healer chasing you around arena while you tunnel vision one of them, be smart, let him go...get back to you healer. Don't worry, he will come to you sooner or later.........

-Try to predict their next move, think in advance, i know it's hard, especially if you're into 3s or 5s but yeah, how time passes by you'll get used into it as well.

-NEVER BACKPEDAL: Backpedaling (moving backwards) wont get you anywhere, as soon some high rated player notices you just pressed that S and you backpedaled they immediately know who they deal with, you're gone brother. Backpedaling is for casuals/pve players... Bind that ''S'' button

-High pressure on opponents is Priceless, and as a warrior you are more than cappable of doing it. If done properly combined with SS/Reck/Bs etc (depends on the situatiom you are in) High pressure breaks their spirit and makes them panic, panic = losing control, losing control = they dont know what to do, tension grows and eventually they ll make mistake that will end the game. However, think twice about poping up recklesness cause it could be a waste, an empty bullet, or it could get you killed.

-On other hand you have something opposite of high pressure, something that i'd describe as a Death adder (that famous snake) Game of nerves and patience, what you gonna do over here is jump on prey ''cunningly''. Start the game CASUALLY, do the rotation, make sure your partner knows what you're up to (always use discord/skype in arenas), so yeah, keep it casual for some time, let the game flow...5 minutes, ten minutes....15 minutes, if youre under the pressure you know what to do.... believe me they will open up sooner or later, there will be a hole, immediately after noticing the hole (the mistake made) casuallity ends (atleast on your side) so does the game, surprise them with the high pressure, pop things up...rupture it, zerker, end the game within 10 seconds. Course there's more into it but i ll leave it to you. Search for weak points, mistakes, follow their movements/rotations...examine them well before you decide is it worth going zerker, 1 wrong move and youre down

-Use your imagination

-Casters are your biggest concern in arenas since you take most of damage from them....thats where we go back to the top... ''Before you even start playing a warrior dedicate a good amount of time studying every other class, their Abilities and most important vulnerabilities''. Learn to deal with them

-BS is not only for damage, it can be very usefull as second medalion just to get rid of that annoying effects that slows you down and move on, however, do not take this lightly, think twice before you do this, and do this ONLY if you already have a good prepared backup boost

-REVENGE is pure overpower, USE IT AND SPAM IT, ofc...after poping up SB

-Intervene is a life saviour, atleast for me... an amazing ability. As you already know it can be used to get to your healer in no time, but it knows to become especially handy serving as third charge or intercept (as you wish). Lets take for example that your charge/intercept are on cd, youre at full health, your healer doesnt have any problems (or he does, doesnt matter)
    Could be used to INDIRECTLY make your way to your target and start rotation. It served a good purpose to me as both: shelter and charge.

-Difference between Hamstring and piercing how explained in video... However, I'd like to add one more thing. Hamstring lasts 15 seconds but its melee, piercing howl lasts six seconds but its range, the difference is huge...but you wont catch those damn professional mages/rogues etc that knows perfectly to use five of seven kite with hamstring while piercing howl helps alot here. Just to give you that one more damn yard so you could charge/intercept them as well as you wont be able to hamstring (example) frost mage which is 7 yards away from you because hamstring's only melee range which equals 5 yards if i'm not mistaken, but with piercing howl it will work pretty good.

-Whats your best 3s combo? Well i could name you few so give it a try: (Arms/Elemental/Holy p) (Arms, Destruction/Affliction, Resto Druid), simple TSG (Arms/Unholy/Holy) etc etc

-Macros with heroic strike already explained... as well as other macros (in video)

-Talents explained (In video)

-Rotation explained (in video)

-Professions = Mining/Jewelcrafting/Blacksmithing... I personally go for bs/jc = 34 resilience/arp/strenght gems as for bs...well you already know that. Mining isnt a bad idea as well, since it gives you toughness which increases your stamina, this happens to be a life savior sometimes so I will leave this to you

People, i can't sit here and write two days, there are so many factors involved: your gear, their gear, which arena is it, whats your combo, whats their combo, what's your arena partner cappable of and what he knows, spontaneous events that can occur during the game, failure of your strategy... your mindset, their mindset, your reflexes, their reflexes, different situations, whats your IQ, whats your mental age, Random Number Generator, are you able to make right decisions under stress? Do you have patience or youre short on nerves? and milion of other things...

All this plays a veeeery big role and you cant make a guide that would fit everyone, thats where we go back at the top...being different.

No guide on this WORLD can TOTALLY describe how warrior works, there is no SINGLE guide that could put all this madness together... I could make one but it would take me a year to make something like that, to explain everything from A to Z... but unfortunately i dont have that much time for video making

Heres the link of my guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HhxK0a-s9Q

I would also like to add that medios, was it a name of a guy? Made a pretty good guide for beginers, read it...and take this one as addition

One more thing... watch videos!

I will just describe arenas in one single sentence

World of Warcraft arenas are nothing more than accelerated game of chess.
    Edited: May 29, 2019

2. Just charge and bladestorm.
    Enemy still alive? Alt+f4. Delete game.

3. Yeah well its not that simple mate

4. Video might be little bit too long but you ll find every single thing there

5. While I respect the effort you've put into creating this long video, I must say that there is a lot to criticize, no disrespect meant. But there's also a lot of misleading tips. For example, if I heard you correctly, you said you have heroic strike macro'd with your Mortal Strike and Overpower. While that does save you one keybind, it entirely destroys your rage. Heroic strike, IMHO, is a rage dump ability that can indeed put a lot of pressure on the enemy, but must only be used when said warrior has 55 rage or more, otherwise you will be rage-starving 24/7.

I have obviously other things to say, but no point since nobody asked about my opinion, I just thought it's a bit of fair criticism that I found essential for the spell Heroic Strike.

6. Many thanks for reply mate, and your opinion, really appreciate that. However, i did mentioned that i have all the abilities macroed with the heroic strike yes indeed, but that doesn't means that i don't have all those abilities sepparately and properly macroed as they should be. The abilities with heroic strike macros are to be used when player is on one 100 rage and when nothing else pops up (3.3.5a warriors = endless rage), when there's nothing else to be done and then something suddenly pops up...things like sudden death/OP etc, so by pressing the macro you will just get rid of all that rage while boosting your damage, you get the idea? Let me make it simple for you, I'm using abilities macroed with heroic strike as BACKUP, but also abilities macroed properly without heroic strike in them (Abilities macroed w/o HC comes first ofcourse) that's the reason i have GOD knows how many binds. So let's just say that i'm using HC macroed abilities as a backup and damage boost when i dont have anything else on the menu and the rage is just overflowing. Would like to hear about your opinion further on tho, so do you mind if I ask what went wrong in the video except this one, so i can try and give an explanation. Really hope I answered you on this one.
    Edited: March 13, 2019

7. I'll be completely honest by saying that I still couldn't understand what you meant, seems a bit more complicated to me than it should be but I guess that's due to completely different playstyles. I.E. I have 2 separate hc buttons - one for the activation of the spell and one for stopping it, coz if you use HC but then, say, your target blinks,you will Intercept, get rage from dmg and then immediately use HC, therefore you will be rage starving - happens to me 24/7.
    Anyway, might make a longer post but I don't want really want to spam your guide post, rather keep it clear.

8. No no, you can do it, feel free to make that post... as a matter of fact i would be happy to see it, this is afterall a normal discussion and u seem experienced player
    Also i don't consider myself of being an legend considering arms warriors, i'm just a little more experienced. that's all.
    So i might learn something from you as well :)
    Edited: March 14, 2019

9. wait, what do you mean ''Sepparately'' binded and macroed? Im araid i dont get this also

10. wait, what do you mean ''Sepparately'' binded and macroed? Im araid i dont get this also
    Its very simple man. Lemme open your views and give you an example. Ok so you have your overpower/mortalstrike/execute etc etc macroed and binded properly... that's your main stuff and you're using it to start, you get the idea? Now, eventually in arena/bg etc you will get overflowing cup of all your rage which results in too much of it, in order not to waste it you will simply use heroic strike macroed and binded abilities such as the ones above i mentioned. So simple as that, these abilities comes as auxiliary/Alternative if you have too much rage, so in order all that rage not to get wasted you're using these, the point of this is just to prevent overflowing cup of your rage and not to waste it, and what is more important to burst your damage

12 Last